Hay [tard] , whats up

women could also just give up the backdoor like gay men then pregnancy wouldn't be a concern.

A teacher is one of my Sex Ed classes in high school talked about this. He said you have to be careful of semen leaking from the anus and entering the vagina :lol: Could you imagine being a child conceived that way?

An inexpensive, fast healing, drugless, non-invasive out patient surgery is far easier and safer than taking body and mind altering medication for decades and decades or having more severe procedures sticking metal into a uterus or implanted under the skin or the very invasive and dangerous and expensive tubal ligation. It is a weak man that things his option is the prohibitive option. It is the lame man who does not have the masculinity to take birth control into his hands, and it is the pathetic man that would put their spouse or future sex partner through much more dangerous procedures when he could get something done much easier and safer with the same effect.

A teacher is one of my Sex Ed classes in high school talked about this. He said you have to be careful of semen leaking from the anus and entering the vagina :lol: Could you imagine being a child conceived that way?

No because you didn't meet me in DC, I don't know what you are like.

I think I could deal with getting snipped if I was monogamous and knew I never wanted a kid or anymore kids

I think I could deal with getting snipped if I was monogamous and knew I never wanted a kid or anymore kids

If you never wanted a kid, what does being monogamous have to do with anything? Quite actually I would WANT to get snipped if I wasn't going to be monogamous.

An inexpensive, fast healing, drugless, non-invasive out patient surgery is far easier and safer than taking body and mind altering medication for decades and decades or having more severe procedures sticking metal into a uterus or implanted under the skin or the very invasive and dangerous and expensive tubal ligation. It is a weak man that things his option is the prohibitive option. It is the lame man who does not have the masculinity to take birth control into his hands, and it is the pathetic man that would put their spouse or future sex partner through much more dangerous procedures when he could get something done much easier and safer with the same effect.

WTF, women don't have to do any of that shit.

Well, since you don't know anything about birth control, why women take it for reasons that are not even BC related, or the different procedures available, I guess you wouldn't quite understand.

I know personally if I was a woman and had managable PMS symptoms, I would prefer NOT to be taking medication for the rest of my birthing life that modifies my hormone levels to no health benefit. I know I would prefer NOT to have a copper rod embedded in my skin injecting me with hormones. I know I would prefer NOT to have metal or plastic bits inserted deep into my abdomen that physically closes or distorts tubes in my gut and/or uses hormones on the ends. I know I would prefer NOT to be taken under general anesthesia and cut open and have scars and weeks of recovery time.

These are the ghastly beastly almost inhuman things men have required of women to do because they are too chicken shit to get a little snip or even invest in other technologies on themselves. How far along is that male hormone pill?

An out patient snip is far better than an invasive surgery with weeks of recovery I think. And if a man was going to be a man in his relationship and he and his partner made the wise decision to not have any more kids, I would think the man would be man enough to offer his services and inconveniences to get a procedure quickly and cheaply and safely done before making his partner undergo any of the above tortures.

Tubal ligation (vasectomy for women) is not outpatient and requires a hospital stay whereas a male vasectomy doesn't.
The only other ways to prevent pregnancy without condoms are birth control pills (body and mind altering medications) or IUD type devices (metal insertion or implants)

Well, since you don't know anything about birth control, why women take it for reasons that are not even BC related, or the different procedures available, I guess you wouldn't quite understand.

I know personally if I was a woman and had managable PMS symptoms, I would prefer NOT to be taking medication for the rest of my birthing life that modifies my hormone levels to no health benefit. I know I would prefer NOT to have a copper rod embedded in my skin injecting me with hormones. I know I would prefer NOT to have metal or plastic bits inserted deep into my abdomen that physically closes or distorts tubes in my gut and/or uses hormones on the ends. I know I would prefer NOT to be taken under general anesthesia and cut open and have scars and weeks of recovery time.

These are the ghastly beastly almost inhuman things men have required of women to do because they are too chicken shit to get a little snip or even invest in other technologies on themselves. How far along is that male hormone pill?

An out patient snip is far better than an invasive surgery with weeks of recovery I think. And if a man was going to be a man in his relationship and he and his partner made the wise decision to not have any more kids, I would think the man would be man enough to offer his services and inconveniences to get a procedure quickly and cheaply and safely done before making his partner undergo any of the above tortures.

Lost me at "Men have required women to do".. What a load of utter bullshit. If a women doesn't want to do any of those things, it's a free country and she doesn't have to. Same goes with men who don't want to be snipped. There are plenty of other methods of birth control like morning after pill or condoms. If you don't like any of those, then don't have sex.

Lost me at "Men have required women to do".. What a load of utter bullshit. If a women doesn't want to do any of those things, it's a free country and she doesn't have to. Same goes with men who don't want to be snipped. There are plenty of other methods of birth control like morning after pill or condoms. If you don't like any of those, then don't have sex.

I know a lot of people that it is the man making the woman do one of the above options because they refuse to do anything themselves. Or those that want double protection, condom is the only option for men except a vasectomy. women have many more options, most of which are more dangerous.

The options for men are fewer and far less physically or mentally taxing than the women's options. I find that disgusting.

Tubal ligation (vasectomy for women) is not outpatient and requires a hospital stay whereas a male vasectomy doesn't.
The only other ways to prevent pregnancy without condoms are birth control pills (body and mind altering medications) or IUD type devices (metal insertion or implants)

Or not having sex. Either way, women's biology is not man's fault.

Dave's right. Those are options for women. Taking the pill seems as easy as taking a daily aspirin, but its not. The side effects can be horrendous for you as well.

For example, low to no sex drive is very common as is dry pussy.

I know a lot of people that it is the man making the woman do one of the above options because they refuse to do anything themselves. Or those that want double protection, condom is the only option for men except a vasectomy. women have many more options, most of which are more dangerous.

The woman can refuse also.

Dave's right. Those are options for women. Taking the pill seems as easy as taking a daily aspirin, but its not. The side effects can be horrendous for you as well.

For example, low to no sex drive is very common as is dry pussy.

Sucks for you women.

You're okay with going without sex?

If you want vagsex then its your problem too, homefries.

If I want sex, and she doesn't want to do any form of birth control. Then I would be shit out of luck, unless I'm ok with risking the pull out method.