hay guys what's going on in this haircut (lol pics)

N

Niltrog

I finally got a haircut today :eek: I believe I had it cut last July and it's been growing every since.

Before:
dcp2721small9hb.jpg

What I gave them to work with:
niltrog-831.jpg

What I got:
dcp2766small6fs.jpg

Yeah, what's it to you?
dcp2769small8kz.jpg

I'm just kidding, you know I love you
dcp2771small1zc.jpg

Work the camera, baby, work it
dcp2772small2nl.jpg

LOL CHEESY
dcp2773small5ck.jpg

The one and only
dcp2774small9bh.jpg

Pretending to be powerful and confident:
dcp2777small6ey.jpg

Because people often tell me I don't smile enough:
dcp2781small4gq.jpg

Just because:
niltrogsabine27ev.gif

edit: My chin's cold. It's been a looong time.
dcp2782small2ir.jpg

I'm almost thinking something should be done about the fuzz.. It's gone through many changes over the years, but it keeps getting smaller and smaller as I try to match it to different hairstyles. I may be able to just do away with it. (edit: nevermind.. it's gone)

Hopefully I'll be able to work the hair magic on my own.. This is what the hair lady did with it..

Cliffs:

1) Post-haircut pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz is gone.. chin is cold.. see edit

Do I still look 25?

ieholly said:
you don't look 25. lol.
Nemo (and many people I encounter at work and stuff) tend to think I'm no younger than 23.. Even though I'm so short.. We went into it in the threesome thread, hence the asking :)

edit: and thanks :cool:

Niltrog said:
Nemo (and many people I encounter at work and stuff) tend to think I'm no younger than 23.. Even though I'm so short.. We went into it in the threesome thread, hence the asking :)

god i miss all the good threads. :(

Niltrog said:

Yer not her current boyfriend, are you?

BigDov said:
What?? No one's going to rail him about using product in his hair?

You bastards disappoint me.

edit- you look like you're about 15 now dude.

Look at him.

He has the fashion sense of a twelve year old WANNABE dungeons and dragons dungeon master. He's definitely not gay.

BigDov said:
What?? No one's going to rail him about using product in his hair?

You bastards disappoint me.

edit- you look like you're about 15 now dude.
I've gone through several versions of hair in the past.. some of them involved "product" :confused:

Dang.. Maybe I'll never find a happy medium :( I'll see what it looks like dry without stuff in it tomorrow.. maybe that works

smileynev said:
Look at him.

He has the fashion sense of a twelve year old WANNABE dungeons and dragons dungeon master. He's definitely not gay.
Because I'm wearing a t-shirt?