Hay camera people...

theacoustician said:
fly can explain it to you. Or just reread the whole thread ;)

I know April said the same thing as you did. But beyond that I'm missing something. So Someone better explain it (yes I did just re-read the thread)

kiwi said:
:drool: Someday I'll buy one of these, but I'm sure it will be after they come down in price a little.
I would think that anything stamped Hasselblad is always going to cost as much as a car.

While it may take simply amazing pictures, how the hell would you work on them? 78Megs per picture? You'd need a hellva machine to process that bastard.

theacoustician said:
I would think that anything stamped Hasselblad is always going to cost as much as a car.

While it may take simply amazing pictures, how the hell would you work on them? 78Megs per picture? You'd need a hellva machine to process that bastard.

If you can afford the camera, I'm sure you could afford the computer to process the images. :D

I agree, they won't ever come down to 2-3K, 5K even, but I an definitely see the price dropping as more people make them and they have competition.

theacoustician said:

Youd need 90gigs of ram just so photoshop could open the fucking thing

theacoustician said:
True enough I guess. What the hell do you print an image like that on?

I don't. I upload them to my lab and they print them silly. :fly: I would love to print a 30x40 print (or bigger). I probably could with my camera now, but I need to make sure everything is just perfect straight out of camera with very little processing needed.