Hay camera people...

Coqui said:

:sigh:

I understand that photography is this huge fad right now, where the better equipment you have the bigger pen0r you are dragging on the floor.

If you have access to the big boy tools, then why not use them. Unless you have the creativity and drive that legendary photographers have you won't get the same results.

It's the same with any hobby.

April23 said:
:sigh:

I understand that photography is this huge fad right now, where the better equipment you have the bigger pen0r you are dragging on the floor.

If you have access to the big boy tools, then why not use them. Unless you have the creativity and drive that legendary photographers have you won't get the same results.

It's the same with any hobby.

While true, if you don't know what f-stop is, how to manipulate ISO/aperture/shutter speed, etc, then you don't need an SLR. If you know how to do that stuff, you usually won't be asking people if a certain camera was good enough because you would probably already have your preference listed.

Coqui said:
While true, if you don't know what f-stop is, how to manipulate ISO/aperture/shutter speed, etc, then you don't need an SLR. If you know how to do that stuff, you usually won't be asking people if a certain camera was good enough because you would probably already have your preference listed.
DSLR Auto > yuo

Done with Auto
auto.jpg

Done with Manual
manual.jpg

Coqui said:
No need?

I have access to $10,000 computers but you don't see me using those. I also have no plans on getting one in the future
Look into those disposable cameras while you are at it.

:fly: