Hay Baltimore!!!11lolomgwtf

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
Maryland
Marklar
₥797
I've returned to my ancestral homelands for two weeks. Who among you braves the urine scented boulevards of Charm City? Announce yourselves and we shall attend the beer halls of Fells point or Federal Hill. Perhaps even a late supper at the Paper Moon. I'm sure I'll be able to drag Eileenbunny along... which is to say, I'm probably going to need Eileenbunny to drag my drunk ass back to the hotel.

So, nothing fancy... nothing formal... In fact, I'm not convinced anyone from central Maryland frequents this forum. If, however, you do, and find the idea of meeting strangers from the internet in seedy bars along the Baltimore waterfront appealing, speak now. I'm stuck in Arlington this week, but will be back up Baltimore ways over the weekend and for all of next week. If the gathering is small enough I might even be able to make Toyota pay for it.

imitation edit: man... my grammar is fucking awful. I gotta lay off the schlitz.

Yeah... I guess I should clarify that I'm referring to Baltimore, Maryland USA... not the one in Ireland. Though, I understand that they've got a pretty good job market for IT folks there... in Baltimore Ireland, I mean.

itburnswhenipee said:
Yeah... I guess I should clarify that I'm referring to Baltimore, Maryland USA... not the one in Ireland. Though, I understand that they've got a pretty good job market for IT folks there... in Baltimore Ireland, I mean.
Baltimore's in Cork isn't it? I've never been there. Apart from that the Baltimore in MD(?) never really appealed to me. It just looks like "another" city. Can't say I have a desire to visit, have fun though.