having dinner with Charles Barkley tonight

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
should be fun...he's throwing a dinner at a nice steak place in town for his crew that runs NBA on TNT...my gf works for him on that show so I get to go :cool:

how ya been useless bishes? :)

why_ask_why said:
should be fun...he's throwing a dinner at a nice steak place in town for his crew that runs NBA on TNT...my gf works for him on that show so I get to go :cool:

Ask him if he can be your role model

why_ask_why said:

get the most expensive thing on the menu

SpangeMonkee said:
why do you always show up to brag?

not trying to brag...just telling you guys what's going on :(

anywho, had a great time! charles was cool as shit and cracking hysterical jokes the whole time :)
should have a pic later today :cool:
we ate at Mortons steakhouse :drool:
there was a pretty good turnout of about 30 people... Charles was a good sport about making sure everyone got pics with him...even the whole crew in the restaurant who were taking care of us got a pic with him....the whole top floor of Mortons was ours :cool:
food was fantastic...crab, shrimp, tenderloin, lobster, chicken :drool:
damn, I'm hungry again thinking about it!
was a blast and I think I'm still buzzed :D

why_ask_why said:
not trying to brag...just telling you guys what's going on :(

anywho, had a great time! charles was cool as shit and cracking hysterical jokes the whole time :)
should have a pic later today :cool:
we ate at Mortons steakhouse :drool:
there was a pretty good turnout of about 30 people... Charles was a good sport about making sure everyone got pics with him...even the whole crew in the restaurant who were taking care of us got a pic with him....the whole top floor of Mortons was ours :cool:
food was fantastic...crab, shrimp, tenderloin, lobster, chicken :drool:
damn, I'm hungry again thinking about it!
was a blast and I think I'm still buzzed :D
Will this pic include your ladyfriend?