Havent-started-Xmas-shopping crew...

*raises hand*

I'll do my traditional shopping around the 23rd or so.

April23 said:
What do you get a 16 year old brother thats into gaming and computers but has everything.

Naked pictures of you to turn him gay because he's never gonna get a woman anyway?

Still have to get stuff, gotten some done. Wife got the little munchkin some stuff, doing family gifts on my family's side. On my wife's side she has her mom picked out. But I want to get her dad something for playing BF Vietnam with, like a new mouse or something.

April23 said:
What do you get a 16 year old brother thats into gaming and computers but has everything.

hand lotion.

I start my shopping this week sometime..

Forrest Dump said:
a girlfriend?
He's just not interested in chicks yet. He's not gay that I know of... just is more bothered with halo and his iriver.

Kinda smart, women are expensive.

Yup yup I'm late as usual. I'll probably go out and do my last minute shopping as late as possible... I suck at christmas shopping. Thankfully I don't have to buy for all that many people.

I have to shop for my wife and one or two small items for my son. I'll start on the 15th when I get more cash. I already know what I'm getting them so it should be easy.

Hah, I have over half of mine done :D

Probably the most expensive item I'm buying for any one person this year is a $100 gift certificate for Waldenbooks.

dreamwalker said:
Hah, I have over half of mine done :D

Probably the most expensive item I'm buying for any one person this year is a $100 gift certificate for Waldenbooks.

Drool.... I love gift certificates for books.