Havent-started-Xmas-shopping crew...

S

SwedishChef

Guest
*raises hand*


I'll do my traditional shopping around the 23rd or so.
 
S

SwedishChef

Guest
April23 said:
What do you get a 16 year old brother thats into gaming and computers but has everything.
Naked pictures of you to turn him gay because he's never gonna get a woman anyway?
 
S

smileynev

Guest
Still have to get stuff, gotten some done. Wife got the little munchkin some stuff, doing family gifts on my family's side. On my wife's side she has her mom picked out. But I want to get her dad something for playing BF Vietnam with, like a new mouse or something.
 

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
25,786
18,421
823
igloo
Marklar
₥16,857.48
Marklar
M16,857
April23 said:
What do you get a 16 year old brother thats into gaming and computers but has everything.
hand lotion.


I start my shopping this week sometime..
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
69,551
21,807
1,073
Marklar
₥46,624.23
Marklar
M46,624
Steam
mattressfish
Pancake Wagon said:
Still have to get stuff, gotten some done. Wife got the little munchkin some stuff, doing family gifts on my family's side. On my wife's side she has her mom picked out. But I want to get her dad something for playing BF Vietnam with, like a new mouse or something.
http://www.ratpadz.com/
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,805
37,512
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
Forrest Dump said:
a girlfriend?
He's just not interested in chicks yet. He's not gay that I know of... just is more bothered with halo and his iriver.

Kinda smart, women are expensive.
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
Yup yup I'm late as usual. I'll probably go out and do my last minute shopping as late as possible... I suck at christmas shopping. Thankfully I don't have to buy for all that many people.
 

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
22,790
47
41
44
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10.00
Marklar
M10
I have to shop for my wife and one or two small items for my son. I'll start on the 15th when I get more cash. I already know what I'm getting them so it should be easy.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Hah, I have over half of mine done :D

Probably the most expensive item I'm buying for any one person this year is a $100 gift certificate for Waldenbooks.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,805
37,512
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
dreamwalker said:
Hah, I have over half of mine done :D

Probably the most expensive item I'm buying for any one person this year is a $100 gift certificate for Waldenbooks.
Drool.... I love gift certificates for books.