Thread Have you met anyone from other web forums, or UFers... If so, post pix

Jimmycrackcorn

abscesschin
Nov 8, 2012
On the Sweet Side of the Glory Hole
Marklar
₥13,398
Redux of my other thread....
@ER1 came up and stayed at our place for a weekend........

He got here on a Thursday night and we went downtown to show him the city, for some coffee, watch some opera, and just to hang out down by the lake. Didn't get any pics of this myself, but I know he took quite a few.

Took off work on that Friday, and he and I (along with my wife) did a Bloody Mary tour of the city. Only remember to take pics at about 4 places. :hs:

Started the day off at Sobelmans......they have a shitload of toppings, and crown it all with a small cheeseburger slider on top

Next we headed down to AJ Bombers, and with all their normal sides they place a sliced cheeseburger wrapped in bacon on top (still trying to upload pics of this....phone is sending them quite slowly)

After that we went to Cafe Benelux....where I forgot to take pics......might've been a buzz settling in. After that we went across the street to The Wicked Hop and had one of their masterpieces....topped with everything as usual, along with their famous mozzerella whips packed in there

the next day, we woke up slightly hungover and very bloated from all the sodium in our drinks of the day and went up to the Wisconsin Dells to sped the day at an indoor/outdoor waterpark and to drive go-karts all the fuck over the place. but we were hungry and needed to eat. we first stopped at paul bunyans to stuff our face on all you can eat breakfast, family style, and get engorged even further.......rained most of the morning so we had to wait for the sun to come out....to waste time we went to the deer park.

the rains stopped, but it wasn't yet sunny enough to ride waterslides and shit....so we went to the waterpark and started drinkin' and riding go-karts

Last edited by a moderator:
Fly and I have met probably 80% of this forum. Met a few NN'rs when Enemy came to visit and we all went out too.

im curious who my crush is. JCC has a habit of misattributing things to people. It happens so often, i almost believe its intentional to start drama.