Have you ever used a bidet?

Sometimes after I take a dump, I just walk out in the yard (without pants on) and just hose myself off with the gardenhose.
At least I DID untill the neighbors complained:rolleyes:

Galen said:
Yes, but it never feels like it's done right if you know what I mean. I like good old physical contact myself.

wipe & then bidet

I used one once while I was in spain & france for 2 weeks last summer...every room I stayed in had one though

my grandparents had one in their condo on key biscayne when I was a kid but I was too young to know what it was

why_ask_why said:
wipe & then bidet

I used one once while I was in spain & france for 2 weeks last summer...every room I stayed in had one though

my grandparents had one in their condo on key biscayne when I was a kid but I was too young to know what it was

Mommie! Why is the toilet peeing on me?

why_ask_why said:
wipe & then bidet

That's because use of toilet paper in France & Spain is restricted because it will clog the sewer system. You aren't meant to use TP at all infact.

Galen said:
That's because use of toilet paper in France & Spain is restricted because it will clog the sewer system. You aren't meant to use TP at all infact.

if you aren't supposed to use tp at all, why do they have a dispenser mounted next to every toilet?

They have little cameras installed in each and they laugh at you when you reach for some TP and there is none there. Silly americans.