Have you ever questioned your own sanity???

Candy said:
I agree; but the problem is she is not easily replaceable and said it under the guise of "trying to be funny."

Now she is couging with her mouth open and even though I am in my own office, I can hear her and it IS making me crazy!!!

I understand that part "not easily replacable". But I have never had one of my group talk to me like that...maybe I am scary?

I think I'm losing my mind. I'll start to do something and then completly forget what I was doing. It used to only happen at home. I'd get up to go to the kitchen for something, open the pantry and stand there...what was I going to do? No I've started doing it at work. Its a bad thing.

JJ Lady said:
I understand that part "not easily replacable". But I have never had one of my group talk to me like that...maybe I am scary?

I think I'm losing my mind. I'll start to do something and then completly forget what I was doing. It used to only happen at home. I'd get up to go to the kitchen for something, open the pantry and stand there...what was I going to do? No I've started doing it at work. Its a bad thing.

Senility all ready starting. Just go with the flow.

So I don't get what your questioning here. Is it your own sanity, or your profesional environment/attitude? If you are getting "snippy" with people you work with over something as simple as being late or cracking jokes, you might want to think about why.

Further, you should not be emotionally vested in doing whatever it is you do at work. I know people always say that you should be passionate in what you do, but it should always be your passion influencing the work to make it better. Not the work influencing you to make you miserable.

I was at a traffic light a couple of months ago and zoned out. When I came back, I didn't know where I was. I see the intersection daily, but for the life of me it looked foreign for a good 30 seconds.

yeah, im fucked.

fly said:
I was at a traffic light a couple of months ago and zoned out. When I came back, I didn't know where I was. I see the intersection daily, but for the life of me it looked foreign for a good 30 seconds.

yeah, im fucked.

Fly...what are you looking for?

fly said:

yeah, im fucked.

That's it? I usually forget my drive home every evening by the time I get home. That is scary.

fly said:

yeah, im fucked.

That has happened to me many times on waking up. It is a weird feeling to look around and wonder why everything looks almost familiar.

your sanity could be in much worse shape
semi nsfw
wtfhaha.jpg
[/img]