Have you ever had a moment where...

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
You were looking for something via whatever search engine tickles your pickle and can NOT find the answer?

Is this possible?!

What else is there that you cannot find on the intraweb? :confused:

wr3kt said:
Lovers of blue are wonderful sex partners. They are affectionate and sensitive to their partner's needs. They consider love making a fine art and their approach is elegant. Men who love blue are like concert pianists, delicately ravaging their partner like they would play a baby grand. Women in the blue category enjoy sex to the fullest. They are exciting partners but their passion may be compared to a tidal wave rather than firery aggression. Both women and men enjoy foreplay and the aftermath of lovemaking, as much as the sex act itself. In marriage a blue person is a wonderful mate -- never seeking outside interests.

Total BS. Ask my mom.

wr3kt said:
ORANGE: Lovers of the color orange lean toward sexual fantasies. The sex act is regarded as a dramatic one-act play in which they are the star. Foreplay is as important as the act of love. They whisper sweet nothings, meaningless dialogue; they feel it is their image. Orange people often do not experience orgasm -- but they put on a darn good act. Men tend to pull their partner's hair, and women leave red welts on the sex partner's back.

...That didn't work out right.

CletusJones said:
i think the more important question is: what were you looking for?

For years I wondered what a chick taking a whales penis would look like...

It's a project I'm doing on coffee for school.

April23 said:
For years I wondered what a chick taking a whales penis would look like...

It's a project I'm doing on coffee for school.
I know a guy that works at the zoo, if you wanted to come to chicago we could probably arrange for you to "meet" the whale....

What about coffee? I could ask my dad for you, he's really into his coffee. He roasts his own beans and stuff. He's even trying to grow it this year.

CletusJones said:
I know a guy that works at the zoo, if you wanted to come to chicago we could probably arrange for you to "meet" the whale....

What about coffee? I could ask my dad for you, he's really into his coffee. He roasts his own beans and stuff. He's even trying to grow it this year.

Wow you are helpful, what's the big fellas name? :hi2u:

It's coffee marketing, questions dealing with NAFTA and foriegn direct investment and etc. If your dad knows that stuff, give him my 900 number.

Thanks.

April23 said:
ORANGE: Lovers of the color orange lean toward sexual fantasies. The sex act is regarded as a dramatic one-act play in which they are the star. Foreplay is as important as the act of love. They whisper sweet nothings, meaningless dialogue; they feel it is their image. Orange people often do not experience orgasm -- but they put on a darn good act. Men tend to pull their partner's hair, and women leave red welts on the sex partner's back.

...That didn't work out right.

Whoreange.

April23 said:
Wow you are helpful, what's the big fellas name? :hi2u:

It's coffee marketing, questions dealing with NAFTA and foriegn direct investment and etc. If your dad knows that stuff, give him my 900 number.

Thanks.
not sure what the names are.

He probably does not. sorry.

April23 said:
I asked you a week or so ago, you told me you would rather not think anymore.

I am prepared to field your question

I wanted to find something the other day and google let me down. Google image search worked tho. It was an interesting moment

RED:
People who like red tend to be tigers in the sack. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex in every way imaginable. Once the sexual spark is ignited, it may take hours to extinguish. When two reds get together, the ensuing erotica could make Lady Chatterly blush. Lovers of red tend to be aggressors and weaker colors should be aware.

that's me. :hi2u:

BigNev said:
I am prepared to field your question

I shouldn't because its my responsibility to do this work, but lets see if you can for the hell of it.

How do the major producers analyze opportunities for this product?

Product being coffee.

Lovers of blue are wonderful sex partners. They are affectionate and sensitive to their partner's needs. They consider love making a fine art and their approach is elegant. Men who love blue are like concert pianists, delicately ravaging their partner like they would play a baby grand. Women in the blue category enjoy sex to the fullest. They are exciting partners but their passion may be compared to a tidal wave rather than firery aggression. Both women and men enjoy foreplay and the aftermath of lovemaking, as much as the sex act itself. In marriage a blue person is a wonderful mate -- never seeking outside interests.

what kind of fargotry ??

RED:
People who like red tend to be tigers in the sack. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex in every way imaginable. Once the sexual spark is ignited, it may take hours to extinguish. When two reds get together, the ensuing erotica could make Lady Chatterly blush. Lovers of red tend to be aggressors and weaker colors should be aware.

Any reds wanna hookup? I'm a red