Have you ever had a moment where...

wr3kt said:

That's hot.
http://williamted.home.att.net/doublestuff.jpg nws
That's you, bent over there in that picture. (You can be the one on the left or the one on the right, whichever you prefer).

You are like the Polyanna of the Gay Sex world, because when things look bad, you just spread your legs and suddenly you feel like the whole world is beautiful and anything can be accomplished.

Where other people see problems, you see only solutions. For example, a pessimistic person might say, "I love you, darling, but you're a big ol' bottom, and I'm a big ol' bottom. How could we ever possibly make it work?" That would be the end of a beautiful relationship.

But you would never give up that easily! A quick stop at the sex shop, and a friendly invitation to the hot neighbor down the street, and you two bottoms-in-love can be slapping thighs like there's no tomorrow!

ChikkenNoodul said:
I soak it in their blood for 3 days while stretching, then I apply the oil and tie the pieces tight over wooden barrel's and sit 'em in the sun

That asian hide sure is a delicacy tho. :hs:

RED:
People who like red tend to be tigers in the sack. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex in every way imaginable. Once the sexual spark is ignited, it may take hours to extinguish. When two reds get together, the ensuing erotica could make Lady Chatterly blush. Lovers of red tend to be aggressors and weaker colors should be aware.

I have moments where I go to look for something and then when I get there I forget what I'm there for. I go to my closet in search of something and then stand there with the door open going "what am I looking for"