Have you ever dated someone stupid before..?

April23 said:
you can put up with me correcting misconceptions or put up with me grabbing your jaw, yanking it open, and shitting straight down your throat. take your pick:)

bungle said:
you can put up with me correcting misconceptions or put up with me grabbing your jaw, yanking it open, and shitting straight down your throat. take your pick:)

i love you timmy. in an entirely platonic fashion.

bungle said:
:yawn: Quiet down your little penis.

April23 said:
:yawn: Quiet down your little penis.
so, you're taking the latter option then? excuse me while i get my oven mitts and eat a few jalapenos and pints of guinness

Yes, I've dated stupid people before.
They're always honest with their feelings and a lot of what they say is totally undeniably true because they're too dumb not to say exactly what is on their mind.

I trust that.

It's the pretty and smart ones that I don't trust. They're the ones that kill you silently.
Sometimes I wish I were stupider...life would be so much easier to deal with.
And I'm sure more people would like me too.

i once fired a guy because he didn't know the answer to this crossword clue. i couldn't see my self with someone who at least didn't know titles and synopsis of classic novels much less have actually read them. of course i didn't tell him that we were over because of a cross word clue. i thought that would be kinda mean. funny i actually remember the clue.

ieholly said:
i once fired a guy because he didn't know the answer to this crossword clue. i couldn't see my self with someone who at least didn't know titles and synopsis of classic novels much less have actually read them. of course i didn't tell him that we were over because of a cross word clue. i thought that would be kinda mean. funny i actually remember the clue.

:eek:

I thought I was petty :lol: That's fricking hysterical!!!

So uh, what was the clue anyway??

Detman101 said:
Yes, I've dated stupid people before.
They're always honest with their feelings and a lot of what they say is totally undeniably true because they're too dumb not to say exactly what is on their mind.

I trust that.

It's the pretty and smart ones that I don't trust. They're the ones that kill you silently.
Sometimes I wish I were stupider...life would be so much easier to deal with.
And I'm sure more people would like me too.

I would rather associate with someone who was stupid and nice than someone who is smart and nasty. I place a much higher value on intelligence than looks, and a higher value on personality than either.

BigBoi69 said:
:eek:

I thought I was petty :lol: That's fricking hysterical!!!

So uh, what was the clue anyway??

the clue was "classic novel: ethan"
five spaces, so the obvious answer is frome.

i know its silly but i'm only attracted to smart guys. my bf right now is a research scientist who is going to yale law in a year. he is perfect. its true love. ;)

ieholly said:
the clue was "classic novel: ethan"
five spaces, so the obvious answer is frome.

i know its silly but i'm only attracted to smart guys. my bf right now is a research scientist who is going to yale law in a year. he is perfect. its true love. ;)

Wow, I guess I would have been fired too.... :lol:

I don't think it's silly at all- I think the natural tendency is to find someone at least as smart or smarter than yourself. I can relate to that :) Congrats to you.