Have you ever dated someone stupid before..?

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
For some reason, I was thinking about this girl I dated when I was 17.. My friend kinda talked me into going out with her.. She looked hot and all, but she was fuckin' stupid.. I remember one time when she showed up at my house saying there was something wrong with her car and that it was driving all weird.. Of course, the e-brake was on for the whole 5 mile drive to my house.. Stuff like that happened all the time.. It was sad..

yes. I dated a lot of stoners in my younger days. back when I thought it was better to be with someone who I was kind of embarassed of and thought scooby doo was the epitome of humor than it was to be alone. which made me pretty stupid too.

wr3kt said:
No.
That's usually what keeps me from dating a chic.

me too.. My friend was all like, "she's really nice.. I swear.. She's great to talk to she just acts silly when she's nervous.." etc..

I had this friend named David Bacon and we all called him 'Bacon'.. She called me at work and said, "What is Bacon's phone number..?" and I responded, "I'm not sure offhand.. Look it in the phonebook.. He's the only one in there.." She follows with, "But I don't know his last name.."

I have more if you want..

no. actually didn't date a girl because i thought she was ditzy.

then after it was reasonable to ask her out, i realized it was mostly body language and the people with whom we were around while together that made her seem that way. last i knew, she was in med school to become an audiologist.

yeah, i'm an idiot.

SpangeMonkee said:
me too.. My friend was all like, "she's really nice.. I swear.. She's great to talk to she just acts silly when she's nervous.." etc..

I had this friend named David Bacon and we all called him 'Bacon'.. She called me at work and said, "What is Bacon's phone number..?" and I responded, "I'm not sure offhand.. Look it in the phonebook.. He's the only one in there.." She follows with, "But I don't know his last name.."

I have more if you want..

It's not so much stupdity that I get...it's vapid and shallowness.
Especially while I was at apartment parties...and a lot of the annoying hot chicks wouldn't shut up about how their daddy wouldn't buy this and that because her grades weren't high enough or how many times she's woken up in someone's house she didn't know, or how she had to be picked up by her friends because she got too plastered and went off with a group of guys...

Yadda yadda...

wr3kt said:
It's not so much stupdity that I get...it's vapid and shallowness.
Especially while I was at apartment parties...and a lot of the annoying hot chicks wouldn't shut up about how their daddy wouldn't buy this and that because her grades weren't high enough or how many times she's woken up in someone's house she didn't know, or how she had to be picked up by her friends because she got too plastered and went off with a group of guys...

Yadda yadda...

yeah, I don't like daddy's little spoiled whore either..

kristchan said:
yes. I dated a lot of stoners in my younger days. back when I thought it was better to be with someone who I was kind of embarassed of and thought scooby doo was the epitome of humor than it was to be alone. which made me pretty stupid too.

scooby doo isnt the epitome of humor?? :lol: