Have I mentioned

b_sinning said:
Most fights aren't two guys boxing or doing Karate. It's usually one sloppy punch and then hugging on the ground.
hence the effectiveness of brazilian jiujitsu

gracie family > *

b_sinning said:
Most fights aren't two guys boxing or doing Karate. It's usually one sloppy punch and then hugging on the ground.
This is why playing hockey is better than any martial arts class youll ever take. :cool:

itburnswhenipee said:
The choice method to best your opponent in fisticuffs is to nuke him from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
wrong. everyone knows the best way to win a fight is to be chuck norris

ChuckNorris.jpg

FlyNavy said:
hence the effectiveness of brazilian jiujitsu

gracie family > *

Grappling is unbeliveable. Once one of those suckers get a grip on you you're finished. You will never shake them off and they know how to punish you up close.

b_sinning said:
Grappling is unbeliveable. Once one of those suckers get a grip on you you're finished. You will never shake them off and they know how to punish you up close.
yeah I got beat up by a girl last week in bjj :lol: they're turning me into a hell of a muay thai fighter but I'm not so good at grappling :eek: still, I can pull off a few good arm bars and triangles; if they sign me up for an mma match I'll be trying to avoid hitting the ground but if I do I'll at least know how to get out of things and maybe get lucky with a submission

www.ohanama.com learning from a Gracie-trained grappler is so worth it :D

Last edited:
Chuck Norris understood that he has to limit his awesomeness on screen because the world simply can't withstand it. Mere mortals can only handle so much pure Chuckness at a time.