Haunted House Party

I've taken my wife to a haunted house once. Once. It was after we had been together for a few years and for some odd reason I never thought about the fact she had aways avoided going to any with me. She freaked out. The people working in the haunted house were stopping and asking if she was ok. I kept wondering if she was seeing shit I wasn't. She was screaming louder than the black girls. I had bruises all down my arm and she threw up as soon as we got out. I'm never ever taking her again.

Candy said:
God that sounds like soooo much fun! Maybe we can find one around here...

Are you going to Guvaween?? I heard it was going to be awesome this year.

My big sis keeps calling me and rubbing it in.

b_sinning said:
I've taken my wife to a haunted house once. Once. It was after we had been together for a few years and for some odd reason I never thought about the fact she had aways avoided going to any with me. She freaked out. The people working in the haunted house were stopping and asking if she was ok. I kept wondering if she was seeing shit I wasn't. She was screaming louder than the black girls. I had bruises all down my arm and she threw up as soon as we got out. I'm never ever taking her again.

OMG!!! :fly: :fly: yeah some people react differently

b_sinning said:
Dayamn, don't forget the thorazine next time

ChikkenNoodul said:
Dayamn, don't forget the thorazine next time

She's one of those people that instead of flight or fight responses she's stuck in Flight. If we're being chased by an ax murder she'd trip me and keep on running.

gottoys? said:
:fly: :fly: I just so happened to upload the other day - was going to post it on the tattoo thread. This girl is ssssssssssssoooooooo fun! I could not have gotten through the haunted house without her.

She use to live in New Orleans and ALL her stuff is gone - from the flood. bad bad bad.

[MG]http://uselessforums.com/files/062205/sweey_misery.jpg[/IMG]

What the hell? Why were you two in the bathroom taking pics of her stomach? Sickos.

Sarcasmo said:
What the hell? Why were you two in the bathroom taking pics of her stomach? Sickos.

We were in the dorm at TCU - in the unisex bathroom.

Don't you know that girls always go to the bathroom in pairs. I took pics of her back tats too but I didn't upload them.:fly:

gottoys? said:

Don't you know that girls always go to the bathroom in pairs. I took pics of her back tats too but I didn't upload them.:fly:

well there ya go, you have something to do today. a meaningful task to accomplish. something that will make you feel better about yourself.

thrawn said:
well there ya go, you have something to do today. a meaningful task to accomplish. something that will make you feel better about yourself.

smart arss!

gottoys? said:

Lesbian.