Haunted House Party

G

gottoys?

Had one of the best times ever tonight -
Loaded up three cars full of people and went to a really FUN Haunted House in Fortworth

http://www.cuttingedgehauntedhouse.com/cutting.cfm

I do recommend it. Though it was real real hot in some mazes and we tried to break out of an exit a few times for air - security guards suck and made us go back in

Met two new fun friends Andy and Justin (the ones with tattoos). Andy has ADD and Justina use to be a dominatrix (I couldn't tell by looking at her). Justina had to babysit me throughout the whole 235,000 sq foot maze - half the time we were in pitch dark. I was going to take the camera in but they wouldn't let me. Not because of the taking pictures but because the last maze was through foam bubbles - we were SOAKed by the time we got out. I had to ring the water out of my hair - BUT THE WHOLE THING WAS SO MUCH FUN !!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE Haunted houses. We are getting another team together to see a different one in Dallas next week.

haunted_team.JPG

Galen said:
Oh look, a group of Texans.

I never could have guessed.

Actually every one of us is from Florida - that's were the crazy people all come from.

Last edited by a moderator:
gottoys? said:
Actually every one of use is from Florida - that's were the crazy people all come from.

Hey, that's.....um.....*sigh* true. I give up. :fly:

edit: I love haunted houses, but I don't know of any around here. I've never been to Halloween Horror Nights or Howl-O-Scream either.

Last edited:
Bubbles said:

edit: I love haunted houses, but I don't know of any around here. I've never been to Halloween Horror Nights or Howl-O-Scream either.

I never went to either of those either but heard they are really good.

There were two in Pinellas county that we use to go to. You just have to search them out.

i haven't been to a good haunted house in forever. i would love to go to one that scares the shitt outta me, which is hard to do. though, i jumped a few times last night during mirrormask (sorry, taeric...)

omg...i was part of a haunted house one time (more like haunted truck trailer.) i was a witch, and because i have really big eyes, i would stand there, frozen, and open my eyes really big and just stare at people. when they'd get close enough to see if i was real or not, i'd cackle really loud. i scared this one lady so bad, she started to claw her way up her little sevenish-year-old, poor kid. i had to leave the haunted house because i was laughing so hard i was crying. i love love love to scare people, and that's about the only thing that makes me laugh (seeing someone scare someone else.) omg...i'm giggling now. :fly:

Bubbles said:

Let me define both of them for you...

wait for it...

its coming...

okay, you're almost a 1/4 of the way through the line and have invested 2 hours of your time

fly said:
okay, you're almost a 1/4 of the way through the line and have invested 2 hours of your time

Yeah that would suck - I don't do lines.

Can you get VIP to the front of the line tickets? - priceless.

We had VIP tickets last night just so we didn't have to wait forever in the line just to get in.

Thorn Bird said:
omg...i was part of a haunted house one time (more like haunted truck trailer.) i was a witch, and because i have really big eyes, i would stand there, frozen, and open my eyes really big and just stare at people. when they'd get close enough to see if i was real or not, i'd cackle really loud. i scared this one lady so bad, she started to claw her way up her little sevenish-year-old, poor kid. i had to leave the haunted house because i was laughing so hard i was crying. i love love love to scare people, and that's about the only thing that makes me laugh (seeing someone scare someone else.) omg...i'm giggling now. :fly:

:)
I wanted to work in one too :heart: - but they had no more vacancies. Though I wonder if people hit you when they get scared - I know I hit someone in the face last night.

I was so scared at one point my I grabbed my friend Denises' hand and started running across an open area of flashing lights until we tripped and fell flat on our backs. We were laughing so heard we couldn't get back up - and then there was a chain saw guy standing right over me and some other creepy guy over Denise. We just laid there and played dead hoping they would go away. Andy and Justina had to save us. :fly: :fly: :fly:

We have every one searching for the next one we are going to this weekend ... Looks like there are a ton of them in Dallas.

fly said:
gottoys is stacked.

and can i get more pics of that chick's ink?

:fly: :fly: I just so happened to upload the other day - was going to post it on the tattoo thread. This girl is ssssssssssssoooooooo fun! I could not have gotten through the haunted house without her.

She use to live in New Orleans and ALL her stuff is gone - from the flood. bad bad bad.

sweey_misery.jpg