Hatching: <5 days

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
My doctor moved up my Csection and it is finally scheduled for next Tuesday, the 19th. So in less than a week HydroSqueegee and I will be parents... scary thought!

So how is everyone else?!?!?!? ;)

sizzlinggrace said:
why a c-section?
The baby is in transverse postion, basically its like the baby is breech but instead he is laying side to side. He has been in the same position my whole pregnancy so they are pretty sure he isn't going to turn. Also I got measured 2 times last week. You are suppose to be the # of cm you are weeks. I was at 37 weeks and on Tuesday I measured 41 cm and by Thursday I measured 42.

HifiGirly said:
The baby is in transverse postion, basically its like the baby is breech but instead he is laying side to side. He has been in the same position my whole pregnancy so they are pretty sure he isn't going to turn. Also I got measured 2 times last week. You are suppose to be the # of cm you are weeks. I was at 37 weeks and on Tuesday I measured 41 cm and by Thursday I measured 42.

Good luck :)

Transverse? Ouch. No way that baby can come out other than C-section unless it turns, and it sounds like the chances of that are pretty low.

That measurement depends partly on how the baby is lying. All of mine seemed to measure more than the gestational time indicated.

b_sinning said:
Nothing is scarier than when they discharge you with your baby.

After having my daughter in the infant ICU for 2 weeks getting discharged was an extremely happy time for me.

HifiGirly said:

Can't they just push on the head an feet and spin that kid around in there?