Hatching: <5 days

Coqui said:
If my wife told me I was going to get a bj, I'd be happy about that.
don't get me wrong here, i'm always excited about the BJ, I just don't want her to tell me her system regarding how often it happens. I want to be suprised with a BJ, just like I was last night. :drool:

CletusJones said:
don't get me wrong here, i'm always excited about the BJ, I just don't want her to tell me her system regarding how often it happens. I want to be suprised with a BJ, just like I was last night. :drool:

I know what you mean, I like it when the ladies just pop out of no where and say... April it's your lucky day, pull out your wang.

CletusJones said:
it should be spur of the moment, you can't just plan out a BJ schedule like that, it takes all the fun out of it.

Its more or less a joke. Since we can't have sex for 6 weeks after the baby is born, my husband (and I) are going to be rather horny... we've never gone more than 5 maybe 6 days without having sex, and that includes when we met...so since he will be doing so much the first few weeks, he should get something in return...

HifiGirly said:
Its more or less a joke. Since we can't have sex for 6 weeks after the baby is born, my husband (and I) are going to be rather horny... we've never gone more than 5 maybe 6 days without having sex, and that includes when we met...so since he will be doing so much the first few weeks, he should get something in return...
you're forgetting about the third hole...

Delphinium said:
April, it's your lucky day...

Y halo thar...
meesterhappy.gif

CletusJones said:
not takin the train to brown town any time soon, eh? :(

I hope this is not the case but how many births have you seen. Ever if that was an option sometimes after giving birth that is NOT an option.