Has Fuxx come up with a new good show?

Galen said:
What a series of events! I'm glad to see that you're okay now though. Insurance sucks however. Due to the amount of road deaths in Ireland...

you live in IRELAND????? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

i'm so jealous i could die...

SpangeMonkee said:
are you kidding? she's fuckin A hot! I love me some pale, redheads. I'd hit that like a piñata. Well, until the candy fell out.
QFMFT! I'd like to have her show up at my hotel with nothing but lacy red undies on!

JJ Lady said:
SHe is getting kind of old now isn't she...at least when she was on Everwood she looked like she was
I'm going to remember that when you reach her age. "Sorrah J, you're too old to be a hawtie."

Last edited:
fly said:
Then you better have a shitload in the account, cause they'll put a hold on like $5,000 of it...
That should be fine sir. I expected a deposit, didn't think it would be that big though.

Galen said:
I wouldn't be so jealous :p sure, it's a nice place to live, but bloody expensive, especially in and around Dublin.

wanna trade for a while??? :D i'd break someone's kneecaps for a chance to see ireland.

Thorn Bird said:
wanna trade for a while??? :D i'd break someone's kneecaps for a chance to see ireland.
That's... not a very good example of what you'd do to get here :fly: I think you'd fit right in in Belfast :p
If you ever are coming, give me a shout. I'll give you the best help I can.

Galen said:
That's... not a very good example of what you'd do to get here :fly: I think you'd fit right in in Belfast :p
If you ever are coming, give me a shout. I'll give you the best help I can.

that's a wonderful invitation. if i ever make it over there, i'll definitely give you a ring!!

fly said:
Interesting. I've never done it, but had read that the 'hold' was much larger than that.

it might have been as high as $500 but still a far cry from 5k :omy:
I've only done it once and it was a good 6 years ago now...rented a durango for a week because my tranny blew out in south GA on the way back from a FL trip

I have lost 2 trannys total on the way back from FL :mad:

why_ask_why said:
it might have been as high as $500 but still a far cry from 5k :omy:
I've only done it once and it was a good 6 years ago now...rented a durango for a week because my tranny blew out in south GA on the way back from a FL trip

I have lost 2 trannys total on the way back from FL :mad:

It's hard to keep track of those trannys. they're always running away if you untie them so they can pee. especially those Floridian ones.