Has Fuxx come up with a new good show?

Last edited:
What do you mean fox cancel's all their good shows.

I mean, look at Firefly. Or Harsh Realm. Or Space Above and Beyond.

theacoustician said:
If its any good, Fox will cancel it in 8 episodes or less.

If it is really good, they will cancel it in 4 episodes. Only two of which will be on the same night. :)

Did anyone else here ever see Wonderfalls?

why_ask_why said:
kiss11.gif

Holy shit!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

And yes, pretty much every show I like is getting cancelled. And this next season's is Will and Grace's last. I figure Scrubs may have 1 or 2 left, Everwood won't be on too much longer I'm sure and then what will be left????

taeric said:
If it is really good, they will cancel it in 4 episodes. Only two of which will be on the same night. :)

Did anyone else here ever see Wonderfalls?

Wonderfalls was a Joan of Arcadia clone except it used Inanimate objects. It really wasnt all that good at all for the two weeks it was on. even JoA is wearing thin and is close to getting canceled it it wasn't allready.

Fox's issue is that they sign for shows and then complain about the costs (The reasons why they say Fastlane and Firefly was canceled) or the stick good shows on Friday which they have always had poor ratings (Mantis, Firefly, Dark Angel, etc.)

Amazingly things that need to be canceled attracts viewers. Tru Calling is almost the same show every episode went for two years, as well as the Nanny 911 and Tempation Island stuff its sad.

JJ Lady said:
Holy shit!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

And yes, pretty much every show I like is getting cancelled. And this next season's is Will and Grace's last. I figure Scrubs may have 1 or 2 left, Everwood won't be on too much longer I'm sure and then what will be left????

I love that gif becuase the girls look like they are really kissing and enjoying it.

Will and Grace stopped being funy years ago. Karen is the only likeable character on that show.

I don't see anything good coming up. So, You Think You Can Dance? and Hell's Kitchen both look extremely gay. Then again I'll probably end up watching one of them. I need a guilty pleasure. I watched American Idol and I'm pissed that Carrie won. Bo was so much better.

b_sinning said:
I love that gif becuase the girls look like they are really kissing and enjoying it.

Will and Grace stopped being funy years ago. Karen is the only likeable character on that show.
only chicks like that show. :gayo:

fly said:
LOL Its funny, cause you're the man with all the Macs.

I do mainly Windows or Novell administration. I know how to do Mac Administration and think they are good for small offices or novice computer uses. I love my powerbook. It's better made than most laptops I've seen.

*Fuxx Burger* said:

you wanna know lame? i watch: desperate housewives, grey's anatomy, las vegas, medium, veronica mars :heart: , lost :heart: , and er.

i also watch days of our lives a few times a week and i :heart: nick and jessica!!

i'm the queen of lame, and i love it. (oh, yeah, i my musical mix involves some country, too!!!)

Thorn Bird said:
you wanna know lame? i watch: desperate housewives, grey's anatomy, las vegas, medium, veronica mars :heart: , lost :heart: , and er.

i also watch days of our lives a few times a week and i :heart: nick and jessica!!

i'm the queen of lame, and i love it. (oh, yeah, i my musical mix involves some country, too!!!)
Oh I've heard good things about Desperate houswives, I am looking forward to watching it next season, or whenever it starts again :D

Thorn Bird said:

Las Vegas is win cause it has Brenda from General Hospital.