Has fly told you about his new car?

There is a car for sale right across from my work. It is the worst piece of shit I have ever seen and I may just buy it, lol. I cant even identify what type of car it is

There is a car for sale right across from my work. It is the worst piece of shit I have ever seen and I may just buy it, lol. I cant even identify what type of car it is

If you wouldn't mind a cheap, solid car, my mechanic (that I bought my car from) has a Daewoo for sale. IIRC, its got a new engine/tranny with like 30k miles on it. I think he wants like 2k for it.

The guy is awesome and I can guarantee this thing is top notch.

If you wouldn't mind a cheap, solid car, my mechanic (that I bought my car from) has a Daewoo for sale. IIRC, its got a new engine/tranny with like 30k miles on it. I think he wants like 2k for it.

This is true, this mechanic does not lie.

:shocker:

This is true, this mechanic does not lie.

:shocker:

I am literally looking for a 500 dollar pos to get me around for a couple months. In a couple of months I will be back to a good pay and will be able to afford/want a nicer car. I have no reason right now though cause my roomie has no license and I HAVE to drive his truck anyways.

Any purchase which comprises the bulk of one's resources is, imo, large.

Maybe if you are buying something for long term use and spending a boat load of money on it yes. I need something for a month or two that I will be spending minimal money on because it is more or less a rental.

Maybe if you are buying something for long term use and spending a boat load of money on it yes. I need something for a month or two that I will be spending minimal money on because it is more or less a rental.

Or spend $2K for 2 years of car service instead of $500 for 2 months.

Daewoo for $83 a month
Your POS for $250 a month

Or spend $2K for 2 years of car service instead of $500 for 2 months.

Daewoo for $83 a month
Your POS for $250 a month

I dont care to drive a 2k car for 2 years though. I plan on getting something to hold me over, make some money and then purchase a higher priced car. I cant afford one now but I will be able to in a couple of months, which is why I dont want to spend 2k now. Got it? GOOD! :fly:

I dont care to drive a 2k car for 2 years though. I plan on getting something to hold me over, make some money and then purchase a higher priced car. I cant afford one now but I will be able to in a couple of months, which is why I dont want to spend 2k now. Got it? GOOD! :fly:

$250 a month for 2 months, or $83 a month for 2 years with the remaining going into ING will give you $4208 for the downpayment on your hot car + the selling price of the Daewoo (you won't get anything for the POS).

You are just looking for something from Point A to B, right? You said that yourself. And you also said you are going to be working a lot in the near future, putting in lots of hours. You won't need to drive far or be stylish doing so. Take my suggestion, it makes sense.

:heart:

$250 a month for 2 months, or $83 a month for 2 years with the remaining going into ING will give you $4208 for the downpayment on your hot car + the selling price of the Daewoo (you won't get anything for the POS).

You are just looking for something from Point A to B, right? You said that yourself. And you also said you are going to be working a lot in the near future, putting in lots of hours. You won't need to drive far or be stylish doing so. Take my suggestion, it makes sense.

:heart:

It does make sense, just not in the same way I am looking. I just need something for a couple of months, not 2 years. I want to be happy and reliable in my next car which will not be 2 years from now.

Financially speaking we should all drive daewoos for the rest of our lives!

Which is why I drove a Protege until the repairs are costing more than the car is worth and to "upgrade" I went with a B segment economy car.

Honestly, you could almost rent a car for 2 months. $100 a week for 8 weeks = $800. Better than a $500 car that's for sure.