Has anyone ever used a dinner delivery service?

lol, I am not doubting that you would try but how drunk would you be after pounding a beer? :fly:

If I had a penny for every time I have heard people saying they can either out chug or out drink me with beer, lol. I am not trying to toot my own horn with alcoholism I have just heard it so many times before. Mikey, however, did keep up with me at the wedding and we did sit beside the keg until 7am lol

Fly may not drink now, but god did he used to. I'm sure he can chug a beer faster than you. He beat inline 4 by MILES.

It is funny cause you are almost correct. Although I dont drink at home by myself my roomie does but you can always tell what kind of week we are having by the quality and quantity of beer in the fridge.

Budweizer with fresh limes and a bottle of jager in the freezer - Doing well

Natural Ice with lime juice in fridge and salt on the counter - Losing money

Bush or Milwakees Best big bottle of lime juice and salt - Completely broke

Hey buddy - don't knock the liquid gold. We could win the lotterly and still drink that shit.

I havent drank like that in years though so it would take me a couple warm up brewskies to get used to chuggin again. My old record was something like 3 seconds 4 max

Now you spread the drinking out over like 24 hours. In fact, we could do a show just on 24 hours of BeeRad drinking - it ends with a LOT os salad shooting, a sharpie and a sombrero.

As far as the thread, I'm going to go out on a limb here for Shawn. Didn't he just get married? Dinner delivery and boobs came with the I DO's.

We've used places like Dream Dinners and Super Suppers here. You go make the dinners, package them to freeze them, then heat them up as needed. Most preparation is about 30 minutes.