Has anyone ever used a dinner delivery service?

I have proven this wrong on many, many occasions. I still to this day have never been beat by anyone shotgunning or funneling beer when I have a bottle.
from start to finish? i know shotgunning and funnelling both require significant prep time compared to opening a bottle.

from start to finish? i know shotgunning and funnelling both require significant prep time compared to opening a bottle.

You can prep all you want, the second you start drinkin I will do the same. The only time I can be beaten is if the beer is like icey cold. It has to be sitting for at least 5 minutes.

I havent drank like that in years though so it would take me a couple warm up brewskies to get used to chuggin again. My old record was something like 3 seconds 4 max

I havent drank like that in years though so it would take me a couple warm up brewskies to get used to chuggin again. My old record was something like 3 seconds 4 max
i'm dying for a head to head match. my shotgunning technique is second to none. if circumstances warrant i'll try shooting video. haven't done it in a while either though.

Closest I've come to a meal delivery service was a place that delivers for restaurants that don't delivery for themselves. At $5 a pop though it's too expensive unless I'm REALLY craving the only pizza place in town that doesn't deliver.

Theres one like that around here, its like six or seven bucks for delivery. Thats on top of what the food costs.

I'm doing the eating 6 meals a day diet thing right now and I've lost 14 pounds. Fortunately my diet bible gives tons of recipes, spices and marrinades so I can have fat free, low sodium tasty foods to eat.

I was thinking of starting a business to provide this to others... Because I know how much of a pain it can be to get your 6 meals a day put together to take with to work and stuff, it's a lot of cooking!

Right now I cook like every 3 days, I use a George Foreman to grill up mass quantities of chicken and turkey breast, if they're pounded thin I can cook a package of each in under and hour along with grilling onions and veggies on the Foreman to accompany the protein then I just use little tupperware to measure out the fruits and veggies for each meal. I think in total it takes me about an hour every three days to cook stuff, and then like 10 minutes every morning to put the stuff together to take to work.

Since SchmilK isn't on the diet, we can totally modify the meals for the no fat, no sodium me and the needs fat and sodium him. :fly:

Its a technique that cant really be taught. It is all on how you set your lips up so that the bottle has constant air coming into it. basically its like pouring it out of a cup if you do it right

Also something about leaving a gap of air at the bottom of the neck.

I KNOW I could beat you with a funnel, and could certainly go toe to toe on a bottle.

lol, I am not doubting that you would try but how drunk would you be after pounding a beer? :fly:

If I had a penny for every time I have heard people saying they can either out chug or out drink me with beer, lol. I am not trying to toot my own horn with alcoholism I have just heard it so many times before. Mikey, however, did keep up with me at the wedding and we did sit beside the keg until 7am lol

Last edited: