Has anyone ever played the Sims?

I like the sims simply to build the houses. I use money cheats to get a million bucks and then see how extravagant of a house I can build.

Once the house is built it's pretty boring.

zengirl said:
I like the sims simply to build the houses. I use money cheats to get a million bucks and then see how extravagant of a house I can build.

Once the house is built it's pretty boring.

Yeah I tried building my mansion the normal way, but that got really boring. Forcing him to interact when all I wanted was the house.

Coqui said:
Yeah I tried building my mansion the normal way, but that got really boring. Forcing him to interact when all I wanted was the house.
I've got the Sims Unleashed simply because I wanted my Sim to be the crazy cat lady too.

Coqui said:
You know if you get a pet on Sims Unleashed, it'll multiply?

Then the mommy will multiply with the baby?

It's pretty sick but kinda cool too.

Onnotangu said:
becasue i haven't seen them. btw tell her I said Hi and to ask for the cookie recipe...or her hand in marriage

Your telling me to show them to you first? :fly: OK, time for the truth, she hasn't seen them. What cookie recipe? Marriage? I'm not going there :eek:

JaymieT said:
Your telling me to show them to you first? :fly: OK, time for the truth, she hasn't seen them. What cookie recipe? Marriage? I'm not going there :eek:
she used to send me most deliocus cookies and I miss then greatly.

so I figured instead of watiing for her to come back i'd make them myself.

and show me them boobies!