Has anyone ever played the Sims?

I used to have it installed on my computer and it is an addicting game. If you choose relationships as your goal, your entire life consists of trying to have sex with as many people as you can. I was on the goal of having sex in public, but never succeeded :(.

We have it on the xbox now, but I have not had the time to sit down and play it, I'm too busy eating my bon bons and watching soap operas.

kiwi said:
I used to have it installed on my computer and it is an addicting game. If you choose relationships as your goal, your entire life consists of trying to have sex with as many people as you can. I was on the goal of having sex in public, but never succeeded :(.

We have it on the xbox now, but I have not had the time to sit down and play it, I'm too busy eating my bon bons and watching soap operas.

woah, sounds like you need to de-stress! knyte, get this lady on a vacation, stat! :fly:

My wife just got me to give her tons and tons of money and she would build huge dream homes. She really didn't care too much about the sims but loved building the houses.

kiwi said:

sony_peg.jpg

Dharma1521 said:
WTF . . . I wouldn't know because mine stopped installing at 77%. Damn you Fly, and your sim hating self.

I like it because its kinda like how I liked playing lemmings, I would let them die because of the pretty fireworks. I would let my sim run amok just for the fun.
hahahahahaha

Damn it. I just uninstaled my sims. Now I want to play. Alas I have no time, stupid walmart. FlamngGlory find me a job.

kiwi said:

wtf, where was I during all this???