Has anyone ever flown paperlessly?

I want to fly pantsless

intro_pic.jpeg

So I purchased my first bag online and got my email with my boarding pass. Unfortunately when I checked by bag, which was accurately reserved, the operator told me to print out my boarding pass. The TSA wouldn't take a paperless system.

Foiled again.

must not have the system in place at your airport. too bad, it's kind of interesting to do. though i can see where it could cause problems. the boarding pass is loaded from a website. if you don't think to save the page and don't have cell reception at security there could be issues.

must not have the system in place at your airport. too bad, it's kind of interesting to do. though i can see where it could cause problems. the boarding pass is loaded from a website. if you don't think to save the page and don't have cell reception at security there could be issues.

George Bush Intercontinental Airport doesn't have the resources? :lol:

they had the right equipment in atlanta as would be expected but the airline personnel were not properly trained to use it

whens the last time you've flown? with nwa i show up at the airport, slide in my credit card at the self checkin, they print me off a slip of paper that gets shown at security with my drivers liscense, and then they scan it as i board the plane and they hand it back to me.

point being, they dont take a ticket anymore anyways. might as well be a bar code on a smart phone than a bar code on a slip of paper you end up throwing away once you're on the airplane anyways.

i know, that picture of some bar code is all you need.

as for 'security', you can print your own boarding passes out at home... easy enough to edit those. now they are just giving the option to not even print the boarding pass because they no longer take them from you, but just flash it on your phone instead.

That feels like the largest airport ever. Horribly designed. You have to walk a mile anywhere and that makes connecting flights SUUCCCKK. :fly:
but the waitress in the bar you can smoke in calls me hon, so it's cool as long as i have at least an hour there to get a smoke in and still make my connection.