Harry the Larry Balltrain Luda

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
Shalimar told me his little guy Mo, named his hamster Harry the Larry Balltrain Luda. :D:D:D:D How awesome is that name??? I fucking L O V E it.

Last month my friend told me of this neglected and abused little 8month old puppy (Yorkshire Terrier) that lived in with a 15 yr old girl who couldnt give a shit about her dog... the vet threatened to call the humane society and Im actually shocked that he didnt..
the dog was neglected like crazy... left in a basement for days and days in the dark, and because he would bark and bark when someone actually gave a shit, he was hit for barking :( so sad...
he had fleas and his fur was long and in knots and his fur around his eyes was all crusty from crying and had eye a bad infection.
anyhoo, I offered to rescue the little guy so my friend scooped him up and cleaned him up, gave him meds, brought him back to life and he finally came home on Saturday. My friend drove 3hrs to my house to drop him off!! ... MEET GIGI :heart:

Gigi wearing his Gay Paree Beret

u4rzgns.jpg

dzovlq5.jpg

5p5vyo2.jpg

em3h5px.jpg

I bet you I could throw that over them mountains. We woulda taken state, no doubt in my mind.

Our yorkie was awesome.

Till he ran under that car... :(

I had a jack russel which was ran over in front of me. I was walking to my friend house one night and I heard his chain/collar jingling so I turned around to greet him and BAM! ran over. Was one of the worst experiences of my life.

5 lbs of fury

LOL!! he's 4lbs actually :fly:

Gigi is a guy?

:waw:

ok so his name is BENJI and ofcourse thats gayer than Zac so when my friend rescued him a few weeks ago we decided to call him Gigi...taken from Benji... thats the best we could do without totally fucking up the little guy... but if it where up to me, I woulda have named him Jay-Z

Yorkshire Terriers are cunts.

then you and Gigi would get along swell!

I bet you I could throw that over them mountains. We woulda taken state, no doubt in my mind.

die. I would punt your ballsack from canada to mexico so they can land on my grandfathers chin.

Can't you just call him Brown Dog?

ugh that kid is too much... This AM he was like : WHATS HIS NAME AGAIIIIIN?
but i think in a few days he will get used to him :)

super cute!

I'm gonna be cat shopping soon.

omg CATS!!!! dont you have one already? LOL!! Name it Girlfriend. My friend named her dog Girlfriend and its hilarious calling that thing to come back inside. GIRLFRIIIIIIIIIIIEND GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE!!! GIRLFRIIIIIIIIIEND WHERE ARE YOU?? GIRLFRIEND!!!! SOME GET YOUR KIBBLE!!!

omg my first dog was named Gidget (gigi for short).

Big props to you for rescuing the dog.

:eek: thanks Lee-Amz.

when I heard the story about this little dog I was so pissed off... I sent my friend the money for the vet bills and she gave him his meds and nursed him back to life, this was right before Xmas... he is doing so well...

he hasnt peed or shat in the house... he sleeps all nite and barks when he should... i have been snuggling him forever :heart: