Harry the Larry Balltrain Luda

I love Yorkies. They are so cute. I would steal him from you in a heartbeat.

i love them too!!! he (so far) is such a sweet and timid little guy.. hes been exploring today and has found his comfy nooks and hasnt showed me any signs of depression, stress, fear... nada.. he's probably happy hes gone from the house of horrors.

OHHHHH ALSO... the girl that had him only fed him cat food cuz she had a cat too and figured it was cheaper if both animals ate the same shit. UGH...

today Gigi had a mix of wet food and dry food and inhaled the shit like its nobodys business. I also keep his water fresh.. apparently he used to drink water with shit floating in it and cat hair.

:mad:

im so glad hes happy here with us. he just completed our lil wee family.

People can be such shit heads to animals. Upsets me all the time.

Glad you could give him a better home. <3

omg CATS!!!! dont you have one already? LOL!! Name it Girlfriend. My friend named her dog Girlfriend and its hilarious calling that thing to come back inside. GIRLFRIIIIIIIIIIIEND GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE!!! GIRLFRIIIIIIIIIEND WHERE ARE YOU?? GIRLFRIEND!!!! SOME GET YOUR KIBBLE!!!

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ahhahahahh, that's awesome!! But, no, I have no kitty tat. :(

Miam said, when we get a dog...you can get a titty tat! soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Imma be doin' some cat shoppin'!

If it's a boy, he's going to be Business Cat. Duh!

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ahhahahahh, that's awesome!! But, no, I have no kitty tat. :(

Miam said, when we get a dog...you can get a titty tat! soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Imma be doin' some cat shoppin'!

If it's a boy, he's going to be Business Cat. Duh!

EAT YOUR FUCKING DINNER, BUSINESS CAT!

tumblr_lnb05dKESm1ql6elho1_500.png