Harry Potter is gay!

b_sinning said:
It was obvious the moment he didn't use the inivisble cloak to enter the girls shower room .

would that not be f'in AWESOME..

GOD.. i'd follow fly into the showe.....i mean..

uumm..

shit...

eileenbunny said:
My husband totally wants Hermione. I gotta admit I'm a little jealous.
Your husband is a good man. I'd love to spread my man yogurt on her utters after hot french/english sex. In that one relation we could reverse all the anomosity between the two cultures that has been festering for generations.

:drool:

It's interesting how they have a picture of the american version of the book with a british story.

Drool-Boy said:
Why cant you?
Forget how?
:confused:
What with the whole 'nsfw' thing and I might just as well save the mods the hassle of doing it or the people who would get offened :)rolleyes:) the hassle of looking at it. But it's there for reference.

djduquet said:
What with the whole 'nsfw' thing and I might just as well save the mods the hassle of doing it or the people who would get offened :)rolleyes:) the hassle of looking at it. But it's there for reference.

I guess everyones gotta have something to bitch about:confused:

Drool-Boy said:
I guess everyones gotta have something to bitch about:confused:
That's what I'm starting to think. I just figured that the things that people wanted to bitch about would just be posted, not bitching about ws forums. But what do I know.

djduquet said:

Dude, first let me say I'm Jewish and I wasn't offended....BUT, I did feel a little shocked for the first second. You need to place some kind of warning on the things you post. Thats the point behind NSFW tags. Imagine the momentary shock I just had happening to your boss, who you didn't hear come up behind you. Not cool.

djduquet said:

There isn't a problem with that. But gross pictures or nude pictures in general stuff that another person behind wouldn't have a problem seeing without saying, "DEAR GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" Then running away is what we have problems with.

Coqui said:
There isn't a problem with that. But gross pictures or nude pictures in general stuff that another person behind wouldn't have a problem seeing without saying, "DEAR GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" Then running away is what we have problems with.
That I'm cool with. Being a vegetarian has left me a pussy to mutilated animals and other shit. But the idea of mass genocide doesn't affect me at all.

On another note, I have bipolar. Should I make a thread about it? I could provide content.

djduquet said:
That I'm cool with. Being a vegetarian has left me a pussy to mutilated animals and other shit. But the idea of mass genocide doesn't affect me at all.

On another note, I have bipolar. Should I make a thread about it? I could provide content.

Pics of stuff that doesn't actually look like food (at the moment the pic is taken) is also not worksafe and shouldn't be directly posted but linked.

As to bipolar, with all the women we have on here, there's no need for more mood swings to be posted