Harry Potter is gay!

Maybe harry potter IS gay
I mean, all this talk of waving "magic wands" around, and "riding broomsticks" and "dumbledore keeps putting his finger in my bum".....its all very subtle, but its there...

Drool-Boy said:
Maybe harry potter IS gay
I mean, all this talk of waving "magic wands" around, and "riding broomsticks" and "dumbledore keeps putting his finger in my bum".....its all very subtle, but its there...

And he turns down Hermoine

The footfalls thud away into the cave, and the echoes of Sam's voice yelling at Smeagol eventually fade until the crackling of the fire and the beating of their hearts dominate the cozy den.

Frodo flicked his longing gaze from Harry for a moment to the dark passageway, and broke the spell that seemed to have fallen "I like Sam and all, but he's kind of clingy and gets awfully jealous..."

"You DO have to admit, he is mesmerizing in that Dolce & Gandalfo Shelob-silk cardigan" twittered Harry, as he went back to shaving his legs.

The crack of the lightning bolt just outside of the den's opening shattered the moment, striking momentary terror in the hearts of the two lads, for it seemed as if the agents of Popeauman had descended upon their retreat.

As the realization that it was merely a storm beginning settled in, Frodo discovered that he was firmly grasping Harry's inner thigh.

ChikkenNoodul said:
The footfalls thud away into the cave, and the echoes of Sam's voice yelling at Smeagol eventually fade until the crackling of the fire and the beating of their hearts dominate the cozy den.

Frodo flicked his longing gaze from Harry for a moment to the dark passageway, and broke the spell that seemed to have fallen "I like Sam and all, but he's kind of clingy and gets awfully jealous..."

"You DO have to admit, he is mesmerizing in that Dolce & Gandalfo Shelob-silk cardigan" twittered Harry, as he went back to shaving his legs.

The crack of the lightning bolt just outside of the den's opening shattered the moment, striking momentary terror in the hearts of the two lads, for it seemed as if the agents of Popeauman had descended upon their retreat.

As the realization that it was merely a storm beginning settled in, Frodo discovered that he was firmly grasping Harry's inner thigh.

K, that was creepy.

ChikkenNoodul said:

*clapclapclap*swoon*clapclap*