HardRockPlace...

zengirl said:
My family won't even add me to their buddy lists :( Sleeman and my boyfriend are the only ones who talk to me anymore *cries*
:lol: I put sleeman on block, he can be such an asswipe.

well, we stayed on topic for about 8 posts :p

fly said:
Say you found something out about someone. If you tell them that you know (and they may not even know for sure themselves), it will probably hurt their feelings, but they should probably know the truth.
ask yourself if any good would come from them knowing the truth.
if no good can come of it, why hurt them?

April23 said:
:lol: I put sleeman on block, he can be such an asswipe.
Yeah, I think there's an initial 6 month titty request period and after that he settles down some. Aside from the occasional tourettes like outbursts, he's a great guy and one of my bestest online buddies. :D

zengirl said:
My family won't even add me to their buddy lists :( Sleeman and my boyfriend are the only ones who talk to me anymore *cries*

i have all my family blocked :lol:

zengirl said:
Yeah, I think there's an initial 6 month titty request period and after that he settles down some. Aside from the occasional tourettes like outbursts, he's a great guy and one of my bestest online buddies. :D
Maybe, but something tells me not to trust him. :fly:

zengirl said:
YOU IMED WITH ME JUST THE OTHER DAY, WHORE. NOW I'M GONNA BLOCK YOUR ASS, THANKS FOR CARING. :(

well, I post on a forum where people are vastly uncreative and every thread that goes for more than 2 pages ends up being about bestiality or homosex. should I tell them?