Baby Happy Zombie Jesus Day

Agreed. It ain't got to be on a steak though. I'll just dip fries in it. It's good on a burger too.

Those cans of "beef stew" I got from dollar tree last week said they had "textured vegetable protein product added". I don't want to know what that is.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
If I can get it, I'll always at least have the A1 on the side. Don't need it for every bite but no reason not to have options. Like OOD said, its a good dip for a lot of things. And mixes so well with the steak juice.

Those cans of "beef stew" I got from dollar tree last week said they had "textured vegetable protein product added". I don't want to know what that is.
It's just where they separate the protein in the veggies. It's much better for consumption than refined sugar or fat, though I don't know if they use a chemical process that's less healthy.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
It's just where they separate the protein in the veggies. It's much better for consumption than refined sugar or fat, though I don't know if they use a chemical process that's less healthy.

The ingredients for that part said soy, which seems like more of a bean/legume than a vegetable. Maybe the vegetable part was one of those other really long confusing sciencey looking words.

Big, thick cut, homemade, beer battered onion rings are proof God exists and wants us to be happy.

[/drool smiley]

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
McDonalds?

Burgerville. Some locations are union also.

Sadly, their business is barely staying afloat, not because of unionization, but because they couldn’t compete with the dollar menus the bigger multinational chains rolled out and later abandoned.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
NBC aired the Jesus Christ Superstar special that was on a couple years ago. I amazed myself with how many lyrics I remembered from the original album in the early ‘70s.

I think some of John Legend’s vocals were later overdubbed. And

Ian Gillan was the BEST Jesus.

Not a fan of onion rings on burgers.

Prolly because I'm a fan of them in general.
my only issue with onion rings on burgers is that my built-from-scratch top incisors are not shaped in a way where I can use them effectively to cleave what I eat, & I just pull the whole onion out (and anything else in its way) with the first bite.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Ketchup is just sugar. Mayo is a much better condiment for everything. Mayo and mustard are musts on burgers, ketchup is optional. Unless It’s the goat cheese cucumber burger from smash burger, then I just need the sauce they put on it. No mayo.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia