Baby Happy Zombie Jesus Day

I used to dislike it too, but like every edible thing in the world... you try it enough, you'll learn to like it.

When people say they hate this food or that food, to me it's just saying they are closed-minded BH'ers.

I hate maple syrup. It was a staple in the Strings' family home of my youth and usually applied to my breakfast by the time I sat down to eat. Pancakes, waffles, oatmeal. Tried many times over the years. That stuff is tree puss disgusting.
No point really. Just chatting.

I used to dislike it too, but like every edible thing in the world... you try it enough, you'll learn to like it.

When people say they hate this food or that food, to me it's just saying they are closed-minded BH'ers.
I think at this point I really do hate red meat and its not to do with closed mindedness, actually quite the opposite...

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I hate maple syrup. It was a staple in the Strings' family home of my youth and usually applied to my breakfast by the time I sat down to eat. Pancakes, waffles, oatmeal. Tried many times over the years. That stuff is tree puss disgusting.
No point really. Just chatting.
We are a maple syrup family. We'll put it in anything.

You’re dead to me.
9a634c8021809cdc0cd95e34aa84a16e.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: tre and Strings