happy valentine's day.

THIS THREAD NEEDS MOAR ROCKIN STORMTROOPERS!

rockout.jpg
rockout.jpg
rockout.jpg
rockout.jpg
rockout.jpg

Ya know, Ive always wondered, what would a stormtrooper striken with diarrhea do? I mean if you had the juicy squirts every 3 minutes, that armor would become a bit problematic, wouldnt it?

Drool-Boy said:
Ya know, Ive always wondered, what would a stormtrooper striken with diarrhea do? I mean if you had the juicy squirts every 3 minutes, that armor would become a bit problematic, wouldnt it?

You know drool, we haven't had any discussions regarding poop on this trip yet. I'm sure that will all change Sat morning.

F33nX said:
what i will do with my phd will help more patients than you will ever see in your medical career. i'd rather be holed up in my publicly funded lab than be angst-ridden while gawking at cadavers. "THEEEEEESE WOUUUUUUUUUUUNDS THEEEEEYYYYYYYY WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"
Hypocritical moron gullible enough to believe the university prospectus. Congrats on that :lol:

I think it's time for you to shut up before you make yourself look even more stupid.

bast_imret said:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

If you don't like the content of a thread, then stop reading it. I deal with serious shit and stress all day at work, so when I have a chance to take a break and pop on the forum for a bit, I usually don't want to take part in more serious discussions or arguments about whatever.

When I see a thread like "Political Correctness & the Stifling of Political Debate" or "Global Warming" or some thread where it's pretty much the same 2 or 3 people arguing back and forth about something, I don't even bother to click it. If that's what you want, then fine, stick to those threads. I'll stick to my funny videos and flirting with/pooping on Drool threads.

We need to create another subforum for serious discussions. Let us keep the penis and poop threads in here, and keep the serious arguments/discussion in the other forum.

That's a good idea. However, the penis/poop threads you love so much seem to take over even the most serious discussions. More moderation is seriously needed.

Galen said:
Hypocritical moron gullible enough to believe the university prospectus. Congrats on that :lol:

I think it's time for you to shut up before you make yourself look even more stupid.
i wish i could understand where your lame superiority complex comes from. until that moment when i can start to pity you i will continue to laugh every time you post.

F33nX said:
i wish i could understand where your lame superiority complex comes from. until that moment when i can start to pity you i will continue to laugh every time you post.
You've already proved yourself to be everything you're claiming I am. You come off as incredibly vain as if you're trying to impress this forum and perhaps me especially. I don't care about you and no doubt you don't care about me, but you see, I can deal with that. It appears you need a pat on the back from everyone for the awesome PhD you're doing and you're certainly not going to get it here.

Please, I wasn't saying it from my point of view. I've already had people say to me "She's doing everything that she's claiming you're doing". Please don't show yourself up for the narcissistic prick you are and let it die.

Galen said:
You've already proved yourself to be everything you're claiming I am. You come off as incredibly vain as if you're trying to impress this forum and perhaps me especially. I don't care about you and no doubt you don't care about me, but you see, I can deal with that. It appears you need a pat on the back from everyone for the awesome PhD you're doing and you're certainly not going to get it here.

Please, I wasn't saying it from my point of view. I've already had people say to me "She's doing everything that she's claiming you're doing". Please don't show yourself up for the narcissistic prick you are and let it die.
:lol:
i have no need or desire to impress anyone here. my friends here are my friends and those who aren't can obviously deal with it better than resorting to name calling. i could have easily presented my arguement by substituting my career choice as immunologist with engineer, stay at home mother, financial consultant, hooker skinner, whatever- to show you that aspiration for achievment is something that can't be as easily quantified as you see it. you are the one who initially implied that anyone not in med school or en route to the hippocratic oath is getting a "rubbish degree" and is wasting their lives away, and those of you (ie, you on this particular form) are on a higher plane that shouldn't be subjected to poo threads and other silly banter aside from "political correctness and the stifling of blah blah blah". we all made this forum what it is today, whether we initially intended to or not. and i'll bring up my point again- take it or leave it, you don't like what you read, the back button is always there for you.

ok. i think this is now beating a dead horse. let's call it done and move on. this was not meant for abusing any member of this forum.

let's agree to disagree and move away from this valentine's thread.

There's a number of things I can't figure out here. I like you, Galen, and I usually respect your opinions, but how can you expect that the only worthwhile degree is a medical one? If that were the case our society would collapse. We'd only have doctors and uneducated people. I personally got a useless degree, but I've always been under the impression that a business degree would be one of the most useful things ever. I'm glad you feel that you are doing something worthwhile with your life, but you are not doing the ONLY worthwhile thing there is to do. I think your superiority complex is getting the best of you.

Perhaps the forum needs more moderation, but I don't think it's going so badly. I have been able to ignore the poop and buttsechs comments when it has been necessary. You aren't forced to read threads you don't like, and can't you even block users that you don't like?

Anyway, I hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day and can find some way to forgive us all for being hopelessly childish in our love for poop and buttsechs.

eileenbunny said:
There's a number of things I can't figure out here. I like you, Galen, and I usually respect your opinions, but how can you expect that the only worthwhile degree is a medical one? If that were the case our society would collapse. We'd only have doctors and uneducated people. I personally got a useless degree, but I've always been under the impression that a business degree would be one of the most useful things ever. I'm glad you feel that you are doing something worthwhile with your life, but you are not doing the ONLY worthwhile thing there is to do. I think your superiority complex is getting the best of you.

Perhaps the forum needs more moderation, but I don't think it's going so badly. I have been able to ignore the poop and buttsechs comments when it has been necessary. You aren't forced to read threads you don't like, and can't you even block users that you don't like?

Anyway, I hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day and can find some way to forgive us all for being hopelessly childish in our love for poop and buttsechs.

I never said that a medical degree was better than any other one. I just don't understand why some people waste their own money (it's 9000 GBP + 3000 GBP a year here to go to University) to do stupid degrees that won't make them anymore employable. If a sociology degree makes you more employable, great. The reason I said a business degree is that around 4000 people graduate out of Business every year, and hardly any of them see employment without doing a post-grad. I never once said a medical degree was the only one that was worthwhile, far from it.

I have not had a "superior complex". If anything, it appears F33nex was the only one here trying to prove her worth, if you could say that. Anything she accused me of, she was exhibiting in spades. I'm not going to throw what I'm doing in the face of anyone, it's not that special, anyone could do it. I might be arrogant, but I'm not an asshole.

I was sleeping mostly all Valentines day because I had the flu, and still do somewhat. Thanks for asking though, and yourself?

Thank god for the long weekend though :p

Thorn Bird said:
ok. i think this is now beating a dead horse. let's call it done and move on. this was not meant for abusing any member of this forum.

let's agree to disagree and move away from this valentine's thread.
I'm not even going to reply to that. If she wishes hard enough, I'm saying the things she's claiming I say. Isn't that what most research amounts to?