happy valentine's day.

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
do something random and nice for someone today. all the better if that person is a stranger. :)

have a day filled with fresh love, whether you be a husband or a wife, a son or a daughter, a father or a mother, a sister or a brother, or a friend.

I placed a box of chocolates in the office lunch room for the rest of the office slaves to consume.

Where did I get the chocolates? The folks who x-rayed my skull this morning gave them to me. Go fig.

itburnswhenipee said:
I placed a box of chocolates in the office lunch room for the rest of the office slaves to consume.

Where did I get the chocolates? The folks who x-rayed my skull this morning gave them to me. Go fig.

Thorn made a ton of stuff for my office. my coworkers eyes are still out of their heads.

oh yeah.. I forgot..

droolanddudes.jpg

Happy Valentines Day. I think I'm going to wait for students to doze off in the hall outside of my office while waiting to talk to the school shrink, they do it all the time, and then I'll teabag them. I bet that will help them more than the hippie shrinks.

i've already done my nice deed for the day, i've filled my quota. i can't wait to bust out early and go home to make a nice dinner for my sweetie.

On this very happy day I would like to send out a big "Screw You!" to the following women of my past:

Alyson Lloyd
Emily Penrod
Katy Bach
Taryn Glauser
Andrea Hernandez
Emily Martin
Crystal Rasmussen
Candace Christensen

And pretty much everybody from Alta High school that I may have forgotten.

Wherever you are, I hope you've all long since forgotten about me and I never see you again.

:haaay:

i have no valentine.

On the plus side we're having a singles party. My roomates invited a bunch of 20 year old single women.

we three, and a bunch of chicks..

should be a great night.

pa said:
i have no valentine.

On the plus side we're having a singles party. My roomates invited a bunch of 20 year old single women.

should be a great night.

:pics: or shens

KNYTE said:
On this very happy day I would like to send out a big "Screw You!" to the following women of my past:

Alyson Lloyd
Emily Penrod
Katy Bach
Taryn Glauser
Andrea Hernandez
Emily Martin
Crystal Rasmussen
Candace Christensen

And pretty much everybody from Alta High school that I may have forgotten.

Wherever you are, I hope you've all long since forgotten about me and I never see you again.

Clearly not bitter.

Also:

If you name your daughter Crystal you've done her the favor of completing the first half of her stripper name.

Also also:

In the episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation in which actor Matt Frewer (formerly of Max Headroom) plays a time traveller from the future who is actually a time traveller from the past who's last name as Rasmussenm which is odd because he doesn't really look Dutch.

KNYTE said:

haha, my high school sweetheart broke up with me on Valentine's Day our senior year. i should call him up toasted tonight and wish him and his wife a good one.

pa said:
i have no valentine.

should be a great night.

It's going to end up being a sausage party.