Happy Valentine's Day

1878_zps6c64a44b.jpg

I agree with "fuck valentines day". I'm not coming home with an overpriced heart-shaped box of chocolates, a teddy bear, a card, and a pile of flowers that'll be dead in a few days. The whole day has turned into a means of selling pink-colored chinese-made shit to the masses, as if swiping your credit card is the new way of expressing your love for someone.

Fuck that shit. Tonight I'm bringing home lamb chops, arborio rice, a nice bottle of red wine, and a chocolate eruption cake from a restaurant supply store.

We're going out for dinner to a nice joint but it wont be tonight. Places will all be packed.

packed with amateurs.

& the servers will be double pissed. Vday on Friday or Saturday tromps all over their regular weekend tips and is 5x the work. Much preferred to have amateur night on a Sunday-Thursday.

These schmucks ruin it for people who actually know how to dine and the entire restaurant staff.

packed with amateurs.

& the servers will be double pissed. Vday on Friday or Saturday tromps all over their regular weekend tips and is 5x the work. Much preferred to have amateur night on a Sunday-Thursday.

These schmucks ruin it for people who actually know how to dine and the entire restaurant staff.

But I bet they love steak and a bj day next month.

Lmaoooo
When y'all know you woke up today wishing your SO a happy VD!

Stfu

Anyhooooo I'm working tonight. No gay flower night with my bf. We will hang out 2moro and just do what we always do. Tell eachother we love eachother every 5 minutes and have filthy sex!

Lmaoooo
When y'all know you woke up today wishing your SO a happy VD!

Stfu

Anyhooooo I'm working tonight. No gay flower night with my bf. We will hang out 2moro and just do what we always do. Tell eachother we love eachother every 5 minutes and have filthy sex!
I'm sure your cuntmuppet appreciates that.