Happy Valentine's Day

What if it didn't work out?

Locked in a small cabin with someone you absolutely couldn't stand?
We could have gotten a second cabin or slept out in the chairs by the pool. It was unlikely that we wouldn't like each other though.

Fuck that shit. It's like a floating dungeon. Just buy some god damned plane tickets and get where you want to go already.

Yeah, fuck cruises - and fuck resorts also. I can't handle being around so many people.

My ideal vacation is a drive to the middle of nowhere. This coming summer we might drive the James Bay Road in northern Quebec.

Yeah, fuck cruises - and fuck resorts also. I can't handle being around so many people.

My ideal vacation is a drive to the middle of nowhere. This coming summer we might drive the James Bay Road in northern Quebec.

coworker of mine did that last summer, said it was fun, but a long ass drive. he had a giant trailer with him though.

Confirm, this is my last vacation. It was excellent

jNIJyo63QCyRg.JPG

is40hStIxoyZR.JPG

jbtQD1EwFFDNzv.JPG