Happy Up 2006

Do they have Julian calendars? Gregorian is soooo passe'.... If so, can you get me an Annie Lennox one in Julian? She wasn't kidding when she described just exactly what those sweet dreams were made of.

Christmas cheer and nice thoughts to everyone for their open-mindedness in allowing a douche bag like me entrance to the club.

Do they have Julian calendars? Gregorian is soooo passe'.... If so, can you get me an Annie Lennox one in Julian? She wasn't kidding when she described just exactly what those sweet dreams were made of.

Christmas cheer and nice thoughts to everyone for their open-mindedness in allowing a douche bag like me entrance to the club.

That dykish looking chick from the 80s?

Someone actually asked me that (Julian) the other day. I gave them a wtf look and said no.

You are a good person and people say nice things about you.

This thread will ONLY be used for saying something positive you have learned or think about the person(s) who has posted above you. It can be funny or sarcastic but it cant be meant in a mean way. Think of this as your chance to give the gift of a compliment to the people who you talk to daily. First mean comment = thread closed

Since Shamy is on there hunnnnie moonie I will lead with them...

I have known Shawn longer than I have known Amy but it is almost impossible to speak of them seperately. They are such an amazing team that it makes me realize it is still out there. I can only wish that one day I can find happiness even to a portion of what they share together.

OMG i just saw this! Much :heart:

BTW: For you Mr. Beerad - i look at you as if you were a best girlfriend. You always listen to me, even if you have heard it a million times. You are there when I needed help decorating for Shawn's b-day, and are always around to help with the house, etc.

The other day Shawn called you and Adam my best girlfriends the other day. :fly:

OMG i just saw this! Much :heart:

BTW: For you Mr. Beerad - i look at you as if you were a best girlfriend. You always listen to me, even if you have heard it a million times. You are there when I needed help decorating for Shawn's b-day, and are always around to help with the house, etc.

The other day Shawn called you and Adam my best girlfriends the other day. :fly:

Bwhahahahhahaahahha, It worked out well because you are a man in my eyes :fly: