Happy Up 2006

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
This thread will ONLY be used for saying something positive you have learned or think about the person(s) who has posted above you. It can be funny or sarcastic but it cant be meant in a mean way. Think of this as your chance to give the gift of a compliment to the people who you talk to daily. First mean comment = thread closed

Since Shamy is on there hunnnnie moonie I will lead with them...

I have known Shawn longer than I have known Amy but it is almost impossible to speak of them seperately. They are such an amazing team that it makes me realize it is still out there. I can only wish that one day I can find happiness even to a portion of what they share together.

Hmmm . . . Mr. Beerad. I have only met you in person once (not counting the hours that I have stalked you), and I only wish i was as free and uninhibited as you when I was younger. I am amazed by your strength to overcome the year that you had . . . .

wanna do it?

Hmmm . . . Mr. Beerad. I have only met you in person once (not counting the hours that I have stalked you), and I only wish i was as free and uninhibited as you when I was younger. I am amazed by your strength to overcome the year that you had . . . .

wanna do it?

Of course :dirk:

Oh yeah, it stays on the last person to comment on the person before! these side comments dont count, haha

Last edited:
Brads a good kid and not nearly as fat as people say he is

I have added Bub's world to my list of regularly checked webcomics. It has entered my favorites menu, located with the likes of Penny Arcade, Something Positive, Ctrl-Alt-Delete, VGCats and more. The fact that I get to catch a glimpse of the writer's life (even if it's only the online part that gets posted in this forum) makes reading the comic that much more enjoyable. I can't wait to see what happens in 2007.

This cant be that hard, lol

Just post on the last person who posted something nice about someone else.

edit - see Rev understood, lol

Last edited:
I have added Bub's world to my list of regularly checked webcomics. It has entered my favorites menu, located with the likes of Penny Arcade, Something Positive, Ctrl-Alt-Delete, VGCats and more. The fact that I get to catch a glimpse of the writer's life (even if it's only the online part that gets posted in this forum) makes reading the comic that much more enjoyable. I can't wait to see what happens in 2007.

:heart:

I have a direct Rev quote as my signature because you are truely one funny mofo.