Happy Turkey Day!

I've been drinking straight for two days and listening to a bunch of people yell. It's the holidays, that's for sure. I'm ready to go back home.

Ah, yes, the time of year when people get together and are forced into the same house for days on end until tension finally breaks ending in broken dishes and shattered dreams.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!
Can't wait to hear stories and see pictures on Monday!!

Safe travels everyone, now I must get back to our stove top stuffing, stuffed baked potatoes and bacon wrapped almond stuffed dates :drool:

Drool-Boy said:
The dinners been served, and the family has been ejected from the house.
I now have the rest of the weekend to relax and guzzle beers:)

you finished "dinner" and kicked out the family all by 3:30? :wtf:

soooo full..... just got done relieving my poor bowels of some of it though. Otherwise, too much food, way too much family, not enough time to tell 'em all off.

Went to Antares this year, on top of Reunion Tower in Dallas. Pretty nice. The restaurant spins, so you get a full 360-degree view of the surrounding area every 50 minutes from 50 stories up. It's groovy. And damn they had some food. Crab cakes with cranberry sauce was my favorite out of the various gourmet dishes. And the pumpkin cheesecake was great too. :drool:

Time to hit the bike machine to work it all off.

Sarcasmo said:
Went to Antares this year, on top of Reunion Tower in Dallas. Pretty nice. The restaurant spins, so you get a full 360-degree view of the surrounding area every 50 minutes from 50 stories up. It's groovy. And damn they had some food. Crab cakes with cranberry sauce was my favorite out of the various gourmet dishes. And the pumpkin cheesecake was great too. :drool:

Time to hit the bike machine to work it all off.

You went out for thanksgiving......I don't know if I'm jealous or sad for you.

Bubbles said:
You went out for thanksgiving......I don't know if I'm jealous or sad for you.

I'm a very non-traditional person. I like, no NEED, to try new things. I'd like to have Christmas on a beach in Bali some year.