Happy Turkey Day

I actually prefer cool whip, but only cause I can't handle all the cream in the real stuff and it makes my body hurt when I eat it.

I actually prefer cool whip, but only cause I can't handle all the cream in the real stuff and it makes my body hurt when I eat it.

All of this stuff makes my brain hurt:

Cool Whip is made of water, corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated coconut and palm kernel oil (CPKO), sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), natural and artificial flavor, xanthan and guar gums, polysorbate 60 (glycosperse), and beta carotene.

Cool Whip is made of water, corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated coconut and palm kernel oil (CPKO), sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), natural and artificial flavor, xanthan and guar gums, polysorbate 60 (glycosperse), and beta carotene.

I know, but I can't drink a lot of milk or real creams. I wish I could, but I can't, so I'll eat the super fake stuff instead.

polysorbate 60 :drool: