Happy Thread!

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So politics are getting crazy, the economy is shit, poor ETFC and Duke's pussy are under the weather further not helping the economy (well helping one vet anyway), my friend's mom is passing away soon. Lots of things not going well in the world.

But I thought we should have a minute to smile. To know there will be times of sadness and hardship, but that it only makes those moments of joy that much better.

Dan and Eileen's little girl is precious! The rest of the kiddos on the boards are adorable, too! Most of us have a job to bring a paycheck home with or a bottle of Scotch to cure that up.

It's the weekend! Granted it is the tail end to the best season of the year (fall), but it is still the time of the year when things really start coming fast and furious (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years) and all of the joys and stresses those entail!

Have a happy Friday everyone and I hope you have a great and fun filled weekend!

I'm doing a 5k pumpkin run tomorrow

still waiting to hear back about a job but until then I have your tax dollars to keep me employed

roommate is turning out to be awesome, she cooks and occasionally walks around pantless, great eye candy

started going to a crossfit gym, still sore as all hell but getting in better shape for this job is good motivation

finally got a second medal on my uniform, feels pointless but it's better than my pizza stain

my only problem right now is dropping a couple more pounds and the severe debt catching up to me. i guess im happy

edit: is it not that kind of thrad? sry

Last edited:
I'm doing a 5k pumpkin run tomorrow

still waiting to hear back about a job but until then I have your tax dollars to keep me employed

roommate is turning out to be awesome, she cooks and occasionally walks around pantless, great eye candy

started going to a crossfit gym, still sore as all hell but getting in better shape for this job is good motivation

finally got a second medal on my uniform, feels pointless but it's better than my pizza stain

my only problem right now is dropping a couple more pounds and the severe debt catching up to me. i guess im happy

edit: is it not that kind of thrad? sry

Sounds like you are finally getting your life together after 20+ years :fly: :heart: Stay warm up there good sir! We will wave as we drive past this holiday!

Heading up to the cottage for the weekend. I'll be firing up the woodstove, and enjoying a nice quiet time at the lake.

I've also dropped about 25 pounds this year, and have been smoke-free for 10 days now, and feeling great.

Heading up to the cottage for the weekend. I'll be firing up the woodstove, and enjoying a nice quiet time at the lake.

I've also dropped about 25 pounds this year, and have been smoke-free for 10 days now, and feeling great.

Congrats! 25 pounds? I didn't think you were that heavy when I saw you. Congrats on being smoke free AND losing weight!

I was about 205-210 when you were up, now I'm around 180-185. The smoking thing I kept putting off for years. I haven't had a cigarette for about 7-8 years, but I was smoking cigars daily. Quitting this time is way easier, and I feel better than any other times.

Smoke free and losing weight? Fuck you I hate you!

going out for drinks in the neighborhood with the gf tonight and then we're just going to chill at my place the rest of the weekend. just have to make it through next week and then I'm off the following week.

Somehow, I need to do some complicated lyrical magic tonight, but the entire right side of my face is numb from a dental procedure.

This could be interesting.