Happy St. Patty's Day!

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
:D
Here's to the day where those of us of Irish descent celebrate our heritage, and those of us who aren't pretend to be all to partake in eating green food and imbibing green drink :chikken:

What's everyone doing today? Tonight we're heading to this place called MacGregor's, it's got lots of good beer :drool:

my gf is Irish, I have no idea if we're doing anything or if she even cares. hell, she's probably drunk already and reeling down the street all too ra loo ra loo ra! and stuff

jaxxor said:
my gf is Irish, I have no idea if we're doing anything or if she even cares. hell, she's probably drunk already and reeling down the street all too ra loo ra loo ra! and stuff
we've got a fairly large irish influence in town, so we have lots of options open to us. people from my office took the entire day off to go on one massive pub crawl. we had a big parade on saturday, and the bars here opened at 8 this morning.

In honor of my people on our day:

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of
me life, between the legs of me wife!" That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night! He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the best toast of the night." She said,"Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?" John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife." Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said. The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the
street corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary." She said, "Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised meself. You know, he's only been there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to get him to come."

smileynev said:
Do I need to get my wife a card or something for this one?

don't be a damn fool! if you start that shit then 10 years down the road it'll be another holiday that they expect jewelry on. do you really want that on your head?

April23 said:
You better just in case, I hear your wife isn't a nice one. :tard:

She's one of the nicest women I know. At least to everybody else she is.

jaxxor said:
don't be a damn fool! if you start that shit then 10 years down the road it'll be another holiday that they expect jewelry on. do you really want that on your head?

Good point. I think next February I'm gonna give her a box of poo and start a trend.

jaxxor said:
don't be a damn fool! if you start that shit then 10 years down the road it'll be another holiday that they expect jewelry on.

yeah and then she'll be like "oh damn, I guess he's gonna expect sex in return for it"
rolleyes.gif

Forget the card, shit, etc. and save everyone some grief ....

*snicker*

Drool-Boy said:
Ill have some guinness tonight
Thats as much "celebrating" as I plan to do
We found a drink recipe that we dubbed "the Leprechaun" (When it's all layered out, it kinda looks like the irish flag). I have a feeling I'll be sliding back a couple of those tonight :chikken: