GAY Happy Pi Day

did you see that movie where tesla made hugh jackman disappear and come back in a space bubble with a tree in it?
i bet they used lots of pi math in that

was ry's cousin's bday that passed away from meningitis

is also Taylor Hanson's bday

is also steak and blowjob day

You dont know what Pi is, do you.
ok, number one....Im a college educated person...I know basic math and algebra....number two you're being a rude ass mother fucker by even suggesting that shit and number three, my husband is a mathematician....I think i know just fine what Pi is, asshole.

and what the fuck in my post made you come to that conclusion? man fuck you man. I am so sick of your attitude.

Since this is a mathy thread, imma post this here

https://www.quantamagazine.org/20160313-mathematicians-discover-prime-conspiracy/

if true, this is actually a huge deal. Prime numbers, by their very nature are considered to be completely random, but these two dudes found a bit of predictability in specific primes (ending in 9). The next prime is significantly more likely to end in 1, than 9. Sure theres still a ton of primes that could end in 3, or 7 (large primes can only end in 1, 3, 7, or 9), but thats half the problem space carved away.

If you're searching for the next big prime, especially if its a mersenne prime, you can have a ridiculously higher chance of finding it, by eliminating all the numbers that dont end in 1.

Probably the post you made talking about unrelated topics, and the second post you made saying

"Pi?"
you're the idiot here, this date is also those three things and someone was talking about a movie I thought if it was related to Pi maybe it was the movie called Pi.

fuck off asswipe

Large primes can only not end in 5 because we're trained to think of numbers expressed in modulo 10.

OH HEY LOOK NOW THE CONVERSATION IS ABOUT PUFF DADDY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHO THE FUCK CARES IF IT'S STEAK AND BLOWJOB DAY, MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD FFS.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
its not worth a thread. those are dates i remember occur on pi day..you idiots are on another level of like...I dunno

fuck offf

Large primes can only not end in 5 because we're trained to think of numbers expressed in modulo 10.

OH HEY LOOK NOW THE CONVERSATION IS ABOUT PUFF DADDY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHO THE FUCK CARES IF IT'S STEAK AND BLOWJOB DAY, MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD FFS.

It's her world and we're all just looking at it in horror.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

I always enjoyed modulo math. It pleases me when 2+2 is not 4.