nukes

I Eat Buttholes Raw
Apr 15, 2016
Here
www.upyourassnotmine.com
Marklar
₥123,213
No its not a special day.
I topped 6 threads due to my corrosive self imposed work schedule and now this makes 7.
Seven threads of Nukes Nonsense before you can shake off your WOB cobwebs and make your Au Juice Kalt Kaffe Kompress or whatever the new hip java drink is.
Bullshit!
I've ruined Saturday morning bwahahaha.
Love ya
Mean it

I have a huge insomnia problem, so I never mind thread top ups. I have most notifications turned off, so the phone isn't chiming or anything.

I guess the sleep problem thing is due to shift work. I (and a guilty conscience?) :nev:

I've been using an app that takes out some of the blue light in the phone screen at night, which is the frequency that apparently messes with the circadian rhythm.

So are you going to the pool today, @nukes? I am going to a friend's pool later this morning, but it's too small to do decent laps (or lengths shall we say) in, or anything.

I have a huge insomnia problem, so I never mind thread top ups. I have most notifications turned off, so the phone isn't chiming or anything.

I guess the sleep problem thing is due to shift work. I (and a guilty conscience?) :nev:

I've been using an app that takes out some of the blue light in the phone screen at night, which is the frequency that apparently messes with the circadian rhythm.

So are you going to the pool today, @nukes? I am going to a friend's pool later this morning, but it's too small to do decent laps (or lengths shall we say) in, or anything.
Pool for sure all weekend.
Today is getting pretty good revenue wise, pool is open til 21:00 so I'll definitely get there by 19:00.
@mrs valve I wish I had 10% of your energy.
I also wish I could only work 40 HPW.

What's cool about my business is a lot of the time I'm logged in at home.
The past hour I hung with the kids/played bass unplugged*.

*Once I plug in its all over- the twins go all cyclone in my office around irreplaceable instruments.

<staring into an empty pool> :(

muthafukin pool company was scheduled to be here earlier this week to reinstall the pumps. invited five sexy lesbians to hangout with me on the 4th of July.
bitches better have my money, too! ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
<staring into an empty pool> :(

muthafukin pool company was scheduled to be here earlier this week to reinstall the pumps. invited five sexy lesbians to hangout with me on the 4th of July.
bitches better have my money, too! ;)
Five Sexy Lesbians.
Band name- prepare for shit to get thrown at the band on stage.