Thread Happy news for America

I'm sorry man. If I can do anything to help just let me know. I had a rough few years of separations and trying to repatch my marriage back together so I know how hard heartache can be. I'd rather be physically hurt then deal with that. Take care of yourself and keep going through the motions of the stuff you have to do to survive. Job etc and hopefully things will improve in time. Good luck. We pick on each other on here but we're a good support group of friends.

I'm sorry man. If I can do anything to help just let me know. I had a rough few years of separations and trying to repatch my marriage back together so I know how hard heartache can be. I'd rather be physically hurt then deal with that. Take care of yourself and keep going through the motions of the stuff you have to do to survive. Job etc and hopefully things will improve in time. Good luck.

Thanks for those words, mate. Appreciate it.

We've been having undesirable moments, but I wouldn't say it's anything out of the ordinary. A few things have been weighing heavy on us as of late, and our tolerance for such has been wearing thin.

Once I get home I may kick back with a beer.

Almost 9pm. Soon I can switch over these Virtual Connect modules and get out of here.