Hawt Happy New Years!

I had fun last night too. Today starts the, I'll call it a detox, but not going to drink this month.

Except the one day we have scheduled on the Brew Bus. :waw:

I had fun last night too. Today starts the, I'll call it a detox, but not going to drink this month.

Vegas odds on you only drinking 1 day this month are currently 30:1 against. I think they went with 'On any given day, she'll probably drink'. The 1 is for the day you're already planning ahead on drinking.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and APRIL

HX9DSp8.jpg

Vegas odds on you only drinking 1 day this month are currently 30:1 against. I think they went with 'On any given day, she'll probably drink'. The 1 is for the day you're already planning ahead on drinking.
I KNOOOWWWWWWWW

have some faith. sniff.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Today starts year five of taking one photo every day. Each year I make a new photo book so I'm building 2014 now. It's kind of like a photo diary; I can go back to any day and see a memory which is important to me. :)

Past three years:
xH6Rsek.jpg

The covers:
QbSU6Rl.jpg

Some of you fuckers make it into the book @Dharma1521 :
5kynxVa.jpg

Today starts year five of taking one photo every day. Each year I make a new photo book so I'm building 2014 now. It's kind of like a photo diary; I can go back to any day and see a memory which is important to me. :)

Past three years:
xH6Rsek.jpg

The covers:
QbSU6Rl.jpg

5kynxVa.jpg
I am determined to make it in to your 2015 yearbook

New mission !!!

Past three years:
xH6Rsek.jpg

The covers:
QbSU6Rl.jpg

5kynxVa.jpg
Awe. That's when I had cheek bones.