Happy New Years Eve!

mikey is being a buthead this morning sorry

this morning? i'm always a butthead
smooch.gif

My wife and I threw a big dinner party. I cooked 7 courses for 8 people, plating 56 dishes. It turned out awesome, and I drank a ton of wine.

:drool: you. rock. i want to be on the guest list next time. :drool: pics???

I didn't take pics, but somebody was. I should get them soon. Everything was homemade, including the ice cream for the dessert and the tortillas

Courses were:

French Onion Soup
Two-bite Caesar Salad
Tomato Tart
BBQ Duck Tortilla with Sweet Habanero Sauce
Beef Tenderloin with Creamed Spinach and Truffled French Fries
Whipped Brie en Feuilleté
Banana Split

oooooooooooh man. you really really rock. that sounds like sooooooo much fun. what kind of wine(s)?

homemade? no way

Our guests brought the wine, mostly a combination of Australian Shirazes and Cabernets, and a couple bottles of Ontario Riesling. And some Prosecco for midnight.

Started eating at about 7:30, finished around 11:45

I got drunk twice yesterday :lol:
a buddy of mine had a lowcountry boil at noon
ate a zillion gigantic shrimp and foot long crab legs :drool: considering I had only gone to bed at 7am from NYE, I was drunk again after like 3 beers

I went home and slept for about 5 hours...got up at like 6 or 7 and was ready for dinner so I hop in my car and realize I need gas...after paying $60 for a tank of gas I figured I deserved a shot after that ass raping so I stop at one of my favorite bars and a bunch of people I know were there so much more than 1 shot was had...finally I got some dinner on the way home and was in bed around 10, completely wiped out :lol: